You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
In-Game Name: JessyG
Current Role: Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198383266170/
Steam 64 ID:76561198383266170
Discord: Jessyg#8504
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: PvP, leadership, helping others.
What are your weaknesses: Lag
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: help the group Overall, whether its kidnapping, raiding, making a base etc.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: over 100+
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: tell a higher up and get them kicked.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: tell a higher up
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
Congratulations you have been accepted to BMC! Contact Me, Quavo, Yoshi, Nebula or Outspace for an invite!
can you tell me what i can do to join bmc plz? i really want to forget my past, and when i realized that i made a mistake joining SOA, i changed my mind. BMC is truly superior.
In-Game Name: NeedlessMemeing
Steam Profile Link: Signature
Steam 64 ID: Signature
Discord: Signature
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): No (may update)
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 4
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: Different timezone to the majority, good driver and flyer, will do basically anything, online a lot, good at minecraft
What are your weaknesses: I can get bored, pretty bad at pvp and usually asleep when big raids happen
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Build, maybe? IDK not much needs improving in BMC.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: A lot
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell a leader, don't confront the snitch about it until a verdict is reached by the leader (incase it's part of a plan or some other reason)
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: If it's about to be raided, due to my shit PvP skills I might take the items and put them in a safer location. If it's being snooped around by cops I'll avoid the location and advise other members to avoid it as well.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yeah sure I die a lot as it is
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor (honour*): Yeah I'll do that
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: BMC rules? Sure. Pandahut rules? nah definitely.
What are some of your strengths: Different timezone to the majority, good driver and flyer, will do basically anything, online a lot, good at minecraft
What are your weaknesses: I can get bored, pretty bad at pvp and usually asleep when big raids happen
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Build, maybe? IDK not much needs improving in BMC.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell a leader, don't confront the snitch about it until a verdict is reached by the leader (incase it's part of a plan or some other reason)
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: If it's about to be raided, due to my shit PvP skills I might take the items and put them in a safer location. If it's being snooped around by cops I'll avoid the location and advise other members to avoid it as well.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: BMC rules? Sure. Pandahut rules? nah definitely.
well, aj was rite
Mr AJ liked this
In-Game Name: DontRaidMeUwU
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198906230216/
Steam 64 ID:76561198906230216
Discord: FlighHighUnt#2050
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+):
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: Thinking out good raid plans
What are your weaknesses: Flying
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Its already perfect
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 150
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report it to one of the leaders
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Tell higher ups or defend it and try to find new location
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Indeed
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Indeed
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Indeed
Declined.
That burns
By Berrie
In-Game Name: Berrie Dealer
Current Role: Hitman
Steam Profile Link:
Steam 64 ID:
Discord: Berrie ;)#8664 i think
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 2
What are some of your strengths: I have 3 global bans and countless perma bans and im still somehow here (I can also smoke what some may think is humanly impossible before greening)
What are your weaknesses: Sober
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am good kidnapper
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 2k+
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell Outspace
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Raid it
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Ye
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Ye
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Ye
Congratz! you have been accepted! Contact Me, Quavo, Yoshi, Nebula or Outspace for an invite!
By Adex
In-Game Name: Adex
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Azazelrisher/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198306461697
Discord: Adam Lee#0300
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Not Really
Rate your pvp skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: Well im dependable on anything really, loyalty, guns, bb, anything that you need i will provide if possible for me, im also a very charismatic person, i can support a team well enough, online whenever I can
What are your weaknesses: I have school lol, I can sometimes be very active but also somewhat inactive at times if im busy, I need a dependable team/leader
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Well I just want to switch to criminal side currently as i was ex-coppo before, I can provide funds, guns, supplies of needed, I can help build the pvp side a bit more as im more of a pvp person myself
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Around 450+ hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would report to a higher up and let them deal with it instead of doing it on my own as it would only cause more drama and I will also provide proof if needed or if possible
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would try to inform higher ups to try and move the base and its content before the base is raided, I wouldn't try to tell the entire group as it may be possible that there would be a snitch in the group itself
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yea im not afraid to die from anything, if you die then respawn and start over
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor (honour*): Yes whenever it is needed in an argument or something else
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yeah i'll try my best to follow it

All in general i'm bored and I need a new group that's dependable instead of running away/hiding during a firefight i'll gladly die idc what happens to me during a raid, kidnap, arrest or anything its all okay if the group that im in can be depended on ;>
In-Game Name: Adex
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Azazelrisher/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198306461697
Discord: Adam Lee#0300
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Not Really
Rate your pvp skills out of 10: 7
What are some of your strengths: Well im dependable on anything really, loyalty, guns, bb, anything that you need i will provide if possible for me, im also a very charismatic person, i can support a team well enough, online whenever I can
What are your weaknesses: I have school lol, I can sometimes be very active but also somewhat inactive at times if im busy, I need a dependable team/leader
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Well I just want to switch to criminal side currently as i was ex-coppo before, I can provide funds, guns, supplies of needed, I can help build the pvp side a bit more as im more of a pvp person myself
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: Around 450+ hours
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would report to a higher up and let them deal with it instead of doing it on my own as it would only cause more drama and I will also provide proof if needed or if possible
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I would try to inform higher ups to try and move the base and its content before the base is raided, I wouldn't try to tell the entire group as it may be possible that there would be a snitch in the group itself
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yea im not afraid to die from anything, if you die then respawn and start over
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor (honour*): Yes whenever it is needed in an argument or something else
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yeah i'll try my best to follow it

All in general i'm bored and I need a new group that's dependable instead of running away/hiding during a firefight i'll gladly die idc what happens to me during a raid, kidnap, arrest or anything its all okay if the group that im in can be depended on ;>
Declined.
In-Game Name: Berrie Dealer
Current Role: Hitman
Steam Profile Link:
Steam 64 ID:
Discord: Berrie ;)#8664 i think
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 2
What are some of your strengths: I have 3 global bans and countless perma bans and im still somehow here (I can also smoke what some may think is humanly impossible before greening)
What are your weaknesses: Sober
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am good kidnapper
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 2k+
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Tell Outspace
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Raid it
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Ye
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Ye
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Ye
Declined.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!