You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
In-Game Name: NS3W
Current Role: Hitman / Bandit / Kidnapper
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298626227
Steam ID64:76561198298626227
NS3W#5373
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): cotto and Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 8/10
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9/10
What are some of your strengths: Long and medium distance combat
What are your weaknesses: close combat (b/c lag)
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am an older player of Pandahut RP (first joined around 2015 and played until 2017) and know most stuff. Coming back b/c I want to play again. I've been involved in other crimy syndicates including MattCobra's group from a while ago (mostly old groups, you may not know).
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: I have roughly 400 hours previously, but rn. have about 15-50 in the past week.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report it to a higher-up in the group
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: guard it and report it to higher-ups
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes
Accepted!
Dm Me, Outspace, zero or Yoshi for an invite!
In-Game Name: UDontKnow
Current Role: Bandit
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198824017040
Discord: UDontKnow™#1621
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): None
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: Very good detective, I'm very good at driving as well, I also have very fast reflexes
What are your weaknesses: When I am nervous, I tend to do worse, my accuracy isn't that great either.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I have very good leadership skills, I am a very good detective and I used to lead a gang on FiveM and it was the best gang on the server so I can be a role model to many others.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 180 currently but before my hours wiped like 300 for 480 in total
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Report him to higher-ups
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Notify the higher-ups and help move base locations
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yes
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Yes
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Yes
Note: For those wondering why I left in the first place, I left because I was really inactive and I wasn't putting forth effort towards the group
Accepted!
Dm Me, Outspace, zero or Yoshi for an invite!
In-Game Name: HellRaiser0214
Current Role: Hitman/Druglord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123ghdjdgsudn/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198276695132
Discord: HellToxicRaiserSuicide0214#7023
Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Quavo
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Solid 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: Car/armored vehicle-9 Plane or helicopter- 10
What are some of your strengths: Good at taking initiative. Active in the community. Connections with a good few people. Lots of friends within the panther community. Sniping from any distance. Can sit in one place on a hill forever without getting bored to take out police during a raid or a hit. Convincing personality.
What are your weaknesses: The Seattle lag lines -_-... maintaining a personal base. Melee combat.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I bring a set of skills to the table with my sniping ability and my ability to convince a victim. Could be used effectively in a kidnap situation. I get along with your group members and have current or past relations with them. Many know that I run solo so by me being in your group it brings attention showing your power as well as your great qualities as a group.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 181.8 as of 9:33 pm MST 4/3/2020. Been working lately to get them up since I took a long break from PH.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Gather up the homies and go after the sob. As you know, snitches get stitches. Deal with it like the mafia does.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Do my best to hold off the base and the contents within the base for as long as possible until it can be relocated.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Absofuckinglutely
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: You’re godamn right I will.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Always.
Quavo, cotto liked this
By JTD
In-Game Name: JTD
Current Role: Hitman/Salesman
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432345841/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198432345841
Discord: JTD#6592
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8.9
What are some of your strengths: Good Reflects
What are your weaknesses: idk
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I would raid bases and Be a Criminal on PH10
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 833.2 rn
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: i would Report them to the High Rankings
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: il tell the higher Ranks and also alert the owner of the base, if it is a personal base.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yea sure
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Ofc

also i haven't joined a Different Group in a while
Quavo liked this
In-Game Name: JTD
Current Role: Hitman/Salesman
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198432345841/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198432345841
Discord: JTD#6592
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 8.9
What are some of your strengths: Good Reflects
What are your weaknesses: idk
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I would raid bases and Be a Criminal on PH10
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 833.2 rn
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: i would Report them to the High Rankings
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: il tell the higher Ranks and also alert the owner of the base, if it is a personal base.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Yea sure
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Ofc

also i haven't joined a Different Group in a while
Declined
By Sparkl
In-Game Name: Mrsparklyrics
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331593208
Steam 64 ID: 76561198331593208
Discord: Spark#2443
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: PvP
What are your weaknesses: Can get mad but at game not as teammates
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am a very good pvper and have raided many bases
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 500 ish time got reset
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would most likely see what the higher ups would like me/ someone else to do with the snitch
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: If it is a members base tell them and the group if it is someone elses also alert other group members and figure out what we want to do.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: IM Ready
By Yoshi
In-Game Name: HellRaiser0214
Current Role: Hitman/Druglord
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123ghdjdgsudn/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198276695132
Discord: HellToxicRaiserSuicide0214#7023
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: Solid 7
Rate your driving skills out of 10: Car/armored vehicle-9 Plane or helicopter- 10
What are some of your strengths: Good at taking initiative. Active in the community. Connections with a good few people. Lots of friends within the panther community. Sniping from any distance. Can sit in one place on a hill forever without getting bored to take out police during a raid or a hit. Convincing personality.
What are your weaknesses: The Seattle lag lines -_-... maintaining a personal base. Melee combat.
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I bring a set of skills to the table with my sniping ability and my ability to convince a victim. Could be used effectively in a kidnap situation. I get along with your group members and have current or past relations with them. Many know that I run solo so by me being in your group it brings attention showing your power as well as your great qualities as a group.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 181.8 as of 9:33 pm MST 4/3/2020. Been working lately to get them up since I took a long break from PH.
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: Gather up the homies and go after the sob. As you know, snitches get stitches. Deal with it like the mafia does.
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: Do my best to hold off the base and the contents within the base for as long as possible until it can be relocated.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Absofuckinglutely
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: You’re godamn right I will.
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: Always.
Declined.
By Yoshi
In-Game Name: Mrsparklyrics
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331593208
Steam 64 ID: 76561198331593208
Discord: Spark#2443
Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 9
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9
What are some of your strengths: PvP
What are your weaknesses: Can get mad but at game not as teammates
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I am a very good pvper and have raided many bases
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 500 ish time got reset
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I would most likely see what the higher ups would like me/ someone else to do with the snitch
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: If it is a members base tell them and the group if it is someone elses also alert other group members and figure out what we want to do.
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: Of course
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: IM Ready
Accepted!
Contact me(Yoshi#3902), Outspace(Outspace#0623) , Zero( Zero#8592) or Pablo (Pablo Escobar#8885) for an invite on discord, Congrats!
In-Game Name: House
Current Role: Druglord, primarily
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stereotype6/
Steam 64 ID: 76561198295057599
Discord: Stereotype #5112
Rate your PvP skills out of 10:4
Rate your driving skills out of 10: 10
What are some of your strengths: Diplomacy, manipulation, deception, charisma and management.
What are your weaknesses: a lack of tolerance for failure from those who I work closely with
What Can You Do To Improve BMC: I can manage a group of berry farmers, and I'm also capable of acting as a public figure in a bureaucratic way.
How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 413
If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: I wouldn't confront them about it. I'd keep following the scenario closely and tell someone within the BMC who can do something about it
If a base location is discovered, what will you do: I'd respond in a similar way to how I would in the snitching scenario
Do you agree to risk your life for the group: I'd be honoured to do so
Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: Of course. Without a strong reputation, we are nothing
Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: As Always

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Also, I was accepted to this group over a year ago under the in game name of Dr. Trippy, so my discord may be familiar.
In-Game Name: TheDammNinja Current Role: Tailor/bandit Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867576086 Steam 64 ID: 76561198867576086 Discord: TheDammNinja #3440 Any BMC Referrals (Captain+): Rate your PvP skills out of 10: 6 Rate your driving skills out of 10: 9 What are some of your strengths: good at flying, and sniping and experienced on the server What are your weaknesses: Have not spent money on the server, so i cant have other roles. What Can You Do To Improve BMC: i can assist the expanding of bmc and any banditry or building we do (anything i can possibly do). How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 157.9 hours. If you catch someone snitching, what would you do: report it to other higher up bmc members. If a base location is discovered, what will you do: normally i try to get friendly with them to keep them away but Id imagine myself making another base and swap all the supplies to the other. Do you agree to risk your life for the group: yeah that sounds fun. Will you try your best to defend the group's honor: yes. Do you agree to follow all BMC and Pandahut rules: yes i do.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!