You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Javi-kun
what if pandahut is not on my favorites list ;P
LMAO,that's not possible
By iyre
Wth, Mason? Go order a darn Taco and put Pandahut in your favorites already xD

Stay Chill: :frozen:
TheYeti
By Javi-kun
Wth, Mason? Go order a darn Taco and put Pandahut in your favorites already xD

Stay Chill: :frozen:
TheYeti
Yeah stay chill
By ZERO
Taco Bell has returned with bigger and bolder plans than ever before! We currently operate on Pandahut #10 and we are at the Fast Food Restaurant in Seattle! We may be at the Fast Food place, but WE ARE NOT MCDONALD'S! We prize ourselves on the best customer satisfaction! No guns are allowed. We are not in a warzone, we are in Seattle. Loud and obnoxious customers will be dealt with by the police or Taco Bell. We may have to send you to Africa if you do not follow our directions! Please join RP10 VC on the Pandahut Discord whenever Taco Bell RP has been initiated by either Hardium or Nebula! We are currently planning a very big system which includes all role! There will be wages and almost all roles are accepted! Our job is to promote RP, not stop it! We hope to see you at Taco Bell!
Founder: Nebula
Owner: Hardium
Employee: Shinobi

Hardium stole all my shares :crying:
By Javi-kun
Taco Bell has returned with bigger and bolder plans than ever before! We currently operate on Pandahut #10 and we are at the Fast Food Restaurant in Seattle! We may be at the Fast Food place, but WE ARE NOT MCDONALD'S! We prize ourselves on the best customer satisfaction! No guns are allowed. We are not in a warzone, we are in Seattle. Loud and obnoxious customers will be dealt with by the police or Taco Bell. We may have to send you to Africa if you do not follow our directions! Please join RP10 VC on the Pandahut Discord whenever Taco Bell RP has been initiated by either Hardium or Nebula! We are currently planning a very big system which includes all role! There will be wages and almost all roles are accepted! Our job is to promote RP, not stop it! We hope to see you at Taco Bell!
Founder: Nebula
Employees: Hardium & Shinobi
Please don't send me to Africa.
By ZERO
Hello guys,

Please give a warm welcome to Grandpa Hoovie for being the main supplier of Taco Bell! We all know how old he is, so he doesn't have much time, especially his back. I think we need to start a hospital for him and many others. Give me some of your feedback on this! Hospital RP?!?!?!
Thanks!
By GrandpaHoovie
I am honored, hospital rp would be awesome
WITH FLOWER
By ZERO
I am honored, hospital rp would be awesome
WITH FLOWER
Flower would make it complete!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!