You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By candyvan
Hi, my name is candyvan and i'm a master mechanic, i sell cheap cars to new and poor people, i believe this is crucial to the server and they will stay longer and open up their eyes to the beauty of this server, unfortunately i was banned and griefed and i have to rebuild, but my so called "charity work" also paid a toll on me, i lost a lot of money. and so i request funding for the Sunrise Dealership 2.0
Yours Sincerely-
By Supreme Leader
Hi, my name is candyvan and i'm a master mechanic, i sell cheap cars to new and poor people, i believe this is crucial to the server and they will stay longer and open up their eyes to the beauty of this server, unfortunately i was banned and griefed and i have to rebuild, but my so called "charity work" also paid a toll on me, i lost a lot of money. and so i request funding for the Sunrise Dealership 2.0
Yours Sincerely-
It would be really nice if you stop shitposting unturned general topics as this is meant for rp general topics. Anyways, you need to ask the mayor of 10 or 13 (I'm the mayor of 13) for funding for your mechanic shop.
By Slushy
not too nice but ok
candy fr man your becoming banan asriel from 2k17 lmao
By Helena
not too nice but ok
candy fr man your becoming banan asriel from 2k17 lmao
2k16 and in a very odd yet ironic way the idea is to be a pain in the ass, either way is not funny anymore so stop that behaviour plz
By Dre Pusheen
Yours Sincerely-
You always wanna take candy form the van because it's a win win you get a candy bar and a dick

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!