You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
Hello everyone, I’m writing this to announce my unfortunate resignation from PandaHut.

I’d like to thank you all for making this such a huge chapter in my life and I’ve made so many great friends along the way.

I’d like to thank so many people, but this post will be too long. I’ll just say, thanks to all my friends for being there for me, I appreciate you all so greatly.

My reasons are studies, which are starting to intensify. I truly appreciate every one of you.

I wish I had a cool video for this occasion, but I don’t.
I’ll be back during summer hopefully
Yours truly

Ex FBI Director
Ex Mafia Boss
Ex RP Super Mod
Goodbye MattCobra
Good luck in your studies
MattCobra Best Cobra
iMC, Matty, Supreme Leader and 6 others liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
i will miss you dad, all the good memories. i know you will come back for me and all the other epic Pandahutters cya till then. John Wick sent a letter on his vacation on Monaco, he said he really loves you. and i also really love you. good luck with everything dad! :heartfulpanda:
By TheBlueBerryLord
Ph will never be the same without those epic bank grenades super sad
By Adex
Well you sure had a good one Matt, the mafia days were the best I hope you'll be back someday afterwards to continue playing as you'll always be welcomed back but for now I wish you best of luck in the future, peace m8!
By Slushy
you'll be missed matt cobra best cobra :)
By Fuzzy
Love you too bud, see you later alligator ;-)
By Ze Golden Pug
Even though the bank will not forgive you (jk love you) I will miss poking fun at you and you were a great staff member. Good luck on school!
Matty liked this
By Matty
Sucks I was not able to meet you again...

I give my salute to my Habibi
By Supreme Leader
Goodbye matt I will remember the good times :crying:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!