You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Supreme Leader
Job applying for:Recreational Minister
Why you want to join this job?: I believe that I can create enterainment and fun activities for the people of PEI to do. These can include things from races, flight competitions, or shooting contests to "race to earn the most money"
What is different about you that nobody else has?: I believe that I have the bamboo to make this happen and the knowledge and experience in game that will give me a unique experience and twist on what I do
Outspace is now my recreational minister
By Caladius
Ign: Caladius
Job applying for: Body guard.
Why you want to join this job?: Cause i got no Life and want to do something in this game.
What is different about you that nobody else has?: I'm a old sheerif and FBI agent and have been in the White coats which show that i'm able to kill when neede and I know the rules. And I'm a funny and happy guy.
By Supreme Leader
Ign: Caladius
Job applying for: Body guard.
Why you want to join this job?: Cause i got no Life and want to do something in this game.
What is different about you that nobody else has?: I'm a old sheerif and FBI agent and have been in the White coats which show that i'm able to kill when neede and I know the rules. And I'm a funny and happy guy.
Accepted. Here is the mayor discord link: https://discord.gg/YbvFNQ2

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!