You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Supreme Leader
Greetings Pandas
Thank you all for voting me for mayor of pei. I'm now going to have a mayoral cabinet. The jobs you can apply for are:
Vice mayor (0 spots)
Recreational minister (0 spots)
Building minister (0 spots)
Police minister (0 spots)
Mayoral bodyguards (2 spots)
Format:
Ign:
Why you want to join this job?:
What is different about you that nobody else has?:
Last edited by Supreme Leader on February 9th, 2019, 10:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
By NeedlessMemeing
Ign: NeedlessMemeing
Job applying for: Vice mayor
Why you want to join this job?: So I can make legible laws and do a good job
What is different about you that nobody else has?: Commitment and the natural need to make laws complex.
By zman#2644
Ign: zman
Job applying for: Police Minister
Why you want to join this job?: As you know I'm the Co-Head of the patrol division in the FBI, and it seems cool (though matt's probably going to apply :/)
What is different about you that nobody else has?: Well, I can't state many things that I'm unique in (its pretty hard to be unique these days) but I consider myself a could People Person, and because I'm considered a "Higher Up" in the FBI, I have good relations with Police. I could also help you fund the FBI. (I have a new salary idea :-) )
By Hardium
Ign: Hardium

Job applying for: Building Minister

Why you want to join this job?: I have been a CEO for weeks now, however, do not have a group nor company to work with. I very much enjoy building, and by applying my skills in this field of work, I can positively impact the citizens and community of PEI.

What is different about you that nobody else has?: I'm the only one dumb enough to spend over $250 on mythical cosmetics for a game that will likely be dead within the next year or so.
By Longey13
Ign: Longey
Why you want to join this job?: I am a fairly experienced deputy applying for captain and am a high rank in the FBI. Therefore; I have qualifications that I think would help PEI's police force.
What is different about you that nobody else has?:[/quote]
Though there are other experienced police officers and FBI members, I am extremely active and dedicated to my position already and will be a very effective leader.
By zman#2644
Ign: Longey
Why you want to join this job?: I am a fairly experienced deputy applying for captain and am a high rank in the FBI. Therefore; I have qualifications that I think would help PEI's police force.
What is different about you that nobody else has?:
Though there are other experienced police officers and FBI members, I am extremely active and dedicated to my position already and will be a very effective leader.[/quote]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LONGEY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
By Supreme Leader
Thank you to everyone that has applied for my cabinet! My cabinet members are as follows:
Vice mayor: Needlessmemeing
Police Minister: Longey
Building Minister: Hardium
Recreational minister: Outspace
Bodyguards: Javi, Caladius
This will be edited when more bodyguards apply!
Last edited by Supreme Leader on February 9th, 2019, 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Longey13 liked this
By Javi-kun
Thank you to everyone that has applied for my cabinet! My cabinet members are as follows:
Vice mayor: Needlessmemeing
Police Minister: Longey
Building Minister: Hardium
Bodyguards: Javi
This will be edited when more bodyguards apply!
I deleted my post by accident ECKS DEEE
By Outspace
Job applying for:Recreational Minister
Why you want to join this job?: I believe that I can create enterainment and fun activities for the people of PEI to do. These can include things from races, flight competitions, or shooting contests to "race to earn the most money"
What is different about you that nobody else has?: I believe that I have the bamboo to make this happen and the knowledge and experience in game that will give me a unique experience and twist on what I do
By Pengu!
Job applying for:Recreational Minister
Why you want to join this job?: I believe that I can create enterainment and fun activities for the people of PEI to do. These can include things from races, flight competitions, or shooting contests to "race to earn the most money"
What is different about you that outspace doesn't have?: boys are stronger than girls.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!