You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Social Skillz
hey epic gamers, if none of you know me, im the 2 year old boy here in pandahut whos been on the staff-team too many times to count, aswell as has never read the rules because their too long
also, i started up socials hospital, aswell as socials talk show. unfortuantly at the time these had to be shutdown due to real life complications.
now that i have free-time, and alot of money that was donated to me for socials hospital that isn't mine, i want to put it to good use
some ideas ive had were:

Social's Construction:
essentially professional builders recruited in pandahut to build people bases, aswell as will research 'raid-proof' bases, aka bases that'll take you quite awhile to get into

Social's Weaponry:
essentially a super cheap weapon shop with a ton of free deals thrown in

and finally

Social's Hospital:
even though it wasn't used that much, i surely didnt earn the money for it, so why should i use the hundreds of thousands of bamboo y'all gave me to just stare at it? i'll re-build socials hospital, because why not.

please be serious about this guys, and yes, i know, 'socials construction with unraidable bases? lmao lol kid listen every base is raidable'
yes, i know, but honestly i just want to have fun. i dont like all the constant raids n stuff, and just want to make legitimate money instead of just being a jerk and raiding everyones base who spent lots of time on. this is also why players dont stay around in pandahut for long due to the constant raids
yes, i know its part of the game, but it is very annoying.

if you have another suggestion, please let me know. im open to buying any vehicle it might entail, or building any building it might need.
as an added bonus, whoever makes the best suggestion for a business will earn be paid like 10k or something idk
ok bye
By Pablo Escobar.
Didn't you say you paid all The donated bamboo back? Long time ago.
By TomatoChunks
Business Idea #1: Invest in New Players
It's usually pretty hard for new players to get started when they first join so what you could do is help them learn how to play and get started out. You would teach them all the rules, buy them the stuff they need to make money (whether it be building materials for a shop, weapons for robbing/raiding, or even just food and water), and tell them how the server works. You can even introduce them to other people who might be useful for them to know. Then, after a few days when they've got the hang of things and have made some money, they can pay you a previously agreed upon fee for your help.

Business Idea #2: Insurance Company
I think people have done this in the past, but you can insure people's property like bases, vehicles, and loot. You can even have different insurance plans so that the more they pay, the more money they get if they are ever raided or something. You can also have deductibles as well.

Business Idea #3: Rare Item Shop
Basically you could sell things that are really hard to get like items that have been removed from RP or glitched items or even just really expensive ones.

Business Idea #4: A Nightclub
You could build a nightclub where people can come and hangout. There would be an entrance fee to get in and you could play music and sell food. It would need to be in the middle of nowhere so that people don't get mad about the noise. You could also hire a bunch of people to run it for you. A chef could be inside to sell food and water to people, a DJ could play music and people could pay for song requests, and a bouncer could be at the front door to make sure people pay to get in. You could even have an Uber driver going around to pick people up and drop them off. You'd need permission from an admin first though because you might need an over-sized base permit and permission to play music (it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you build it far away from the main cities.
By Social Skillz
Business Idea #1: Invest in New Players
It's usually pretty hard for new players to get started when they first join so what you could do is help them learn how to play and get started out. You would teach them all the rules, buy them the stuff they need to make money (whether it be building materials for a shop, weapons for robbing/raiding, or even just food and water), and tell them how the server works. You can even introduce them to other people who might be useful for them to know. Then, after a few days when they've got the hang of things and have made some money, they can pay you a previously agreed upon fee for your help.

Business Idea #2: Insurance Company
I think people have done this in the past, but you can insure people's property like bases, vehicles, and loot. You can even have different insurance plans so that the more they pay, the more money they get if they are ever raided or something. You can also have deductibles as well.

Business Idea #3: Rare Item Shop
Basically you could sell things that are really hard to get like items that have been removed from RP or glitched items or even just really expensive ones.

Business Idea #4: A Nightclub
You could build a nightclub where people can come and hangout. There would be an entrance fee to get in and you could play music and sell food. It would need to be in the middle of nowhere so that people don't get mad about the noise. You could also hire a bunch of people to run it for you. A chef could be inside to sell food and water to people, a DJ could play music and people could pay for song requests, and a bouncer could be at the front door to make sure people pay to get in. You could even have an Uber driver going around to pick people up and drop them off. You'd need permission from an admin first though because you might need an over-sized base permit and permission to play music (it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you build it far away from the main cities.
Business Idea 1:
I'd have to run this over with admins to see if it is fair and allowed for me to give bamboo to someone, and then with them agreeing to, paying back some of the money, as a kind-of loan system.
For example, say I give someone 10k to start, they need to pay me back 10k aswell as 10% more so I earn a profit, which would be 11k

Business Idea 2:
I tried doing this once, but to no prevail. Alot of people have a ton of bamboo, and don't feel like paying a third-party for 'insurance', although the concept is nice, people won't use it.

Business Idea 3:
No

Business Idea 4:
I personally fear that if people get kicked out of the club, or refused entry, they'll get pissy and raid the place. I COULD potentinally get a region FOR the base, however I'd need to run it by the admins, and, of course, I'd be disallowed storage. If I could somehow be allowed storage, and with tight admin watch, I do feel as if the nightclub would work. However, I may be a 'veteran' pandahut RP player, but I surely am not special.

I like all of your ideas though, and I will consider 3 of them.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!