You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pengu!
Hello Players,

Welcome to my new series, "Pengu's Tutorials". In this series I am going to unveil all of the tactics I have used over the course of my Pandahut career. This includes strategies I have used to win many of my battles. One thing I take credit for is the revolution of kidnapping tactics, and here is where I am going to be sharing these strategical advantages I have found for all roles. I will be posting all of the issues on this thread, so stay tuned!
Mr AJ liked this
By TomatoChunks
I'd love to hear about the "revolution of kidnapping tactics" because I think of myself as one of the best kidnappers.
By Helena
Hello Players,

Welcome to my new series, "Pengu's Tutorials". In this series I am going to unveil all of the tactics I have used over the course of my Pandahut career. This includes strategies I have used to win many of my battles. One thing I take credit for is the revolution of kidnapping tactics, and here is where I am going to be sharing these strategical advantages I have found for all roles. I will be posting all of the issues on this thread, so stay tuned!
nice loxtonjoel counterpart
Matty liked this
By Cookie
I'd love to hear about the "revolution of kidnapping tactics" because I think of myself as one of the best kidnappers.

He means setting up a building within kidnap range to shoot cops and cops cant raid that building

Seems baLanCed

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!