You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By pvt amar

ANVIL - Mercenary Group

The island of PEI has always been dominated by cops & mafias. Today, I'm introducing a group which cares little for morales and more for cash , an advanced mercenary group.

We don't care about who you are, if you have the money, we'll do it.

If you'd like to join our elite group of mercenaries, submit an application with the format below.
Code: Select allName: Age: Discord tag: Steam link: Do you agree to die for our client?: Why would you like to join our team?: Rate your aim out of 10: Rate your driving out of 10: What makes you better than other applicants?
Thank you for applying
By Adex
Name: Adex
Discord tag: Adam(Blank)#0300
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Azazelrisher/
Do you agree to die for our clients: Of course considering the fact that if I decided to join this organization then the answer should be obvious.
Why would you like to join our team: Because previously the leader of this faction was someone ik and I want to help them out and mainly because i've always wanted to join a mercenary/hitman/bounty hunter type of organization for about 3 months now.
Rate your aim out of 10: 7(mainly because its been a while since i've truly pvp so im a bit rusty.)
Rate your driving out of 10: 8
What makes you better than other applicants: Well I have resources and am not afraid to die for others or even in an rp situation or outside of rp situations, I am also fairly loyal to my organizations and have helped out with WCS in the past when they were growing until they fell out of glory but mainly I will serve this organization to the best of my abilities along with my skillsets and resourses.
By Little Mac
Name : Little Mac
Discord Tag : Little Mac #0001
Steam Link : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184036327/
Do you agree to die for client? : Yes, If I was paid to protect someone than I would do my job and protect them.
Why would you like to join our team : I am honest, so I would normally say that I would do it for the money, but as this group has many loyal members I also would like to be in a big organization that works properly unlike other teams with members that don't stab each other in the back.
Rate your aim out of 10 : I would say my Aim would be around a 5.5 or a 6
Rate your driving out of 10 : I would say my driving with cars is a 8 but with flying vehicles maybe a 4
What makes you better than other applicates? : Although I am new to this Rp stuff I am willing to risk my life for other and do danger jobs, I have worked with other groups when they are in need and I am very loyal.
By Saltyn
Name: Saltyn
Discord tag: Saltyn#5215
Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/saltyn/
Do you agree to die for our client?: I will commit neck rope for my client
Why would you like to join our team?: Epic gamer moments and ez money
Rate your aim out of 10: 8/10
Rate your driving out of 10: 7/10 normal 11/10 with initial D
What makes you better than other applicants?
I have alot of experience doin gamer stuff+ im good at pvp
By Liona
Name: Liona
Discord tag: asian#9654
Steam link: Discord pm me for it
Do you agree to die for our client?: If I'm getting paid
Why would you like to join our team?: I like money and want to piss of RWC
Rate your aim out of 10: 9
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
What makes you better than other applicants? 4 years of experience, 3 years on PH, 2.1k hours... Also, I'm a legend.
By zman#2644
Name: zman
Discord tag: #2644
Steam link: N/A
Do you agree to die for our client?: Yes, the safety of my client is more important than any of my loot.
Why would you like to join our team?: Anvil sounds like an amazing opportunity, and a Mercenary group sounds like a new and awesome idea, and I hope to succeed with Anvil.
Rate your aim out of 10: 7
Rate your driving out of 10: 8
What makes you better than other applicants?: 1.6k hours on unturned, good RP and PVP sense as well as knowing the map in order to extract my client.
pvt amar liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!