You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Nando
There fellow staff members and fellow player!
It has came to my attention that I really dont have time to moderate any more. I'm gonna miss my job I really will. I love my job I just have to much school stuff. I would like to thank Aren and Mushy epically because they made me the good staff member that I was. I also know that some staff members have grudges against me but that's okay. I've been playing pandahut and unturned. I usually play. I just want to recognize the staff team because they always do there job, well some of them. All the people who played with me all along you all were what made my rp life amazing and make sure to keep going without me, maybe ill pop up one day with out yawl knowing. Another reason why im leaving is because I fuck up alot tbh. I dont mean to do it on purpose but it happens. But i also make my fellow staff feel annoyed or angry. And im sorry. I will make one promise though... I will return when im more mature and just back to when i was a freshie in moderating life. I will be back soon! Thank you all and im glad to have worked with yall <3

Sincerly, Nando.
Mr AJ, Slushy liked this
By GhostDragon
Miss you nando, you we're always very helpful and generally kind. i hope whatever your going to end up doing works out for you. you will be missed.
Nando, Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
Goodbye Nando,good luck in life
Your welcomed back anytime
:heart:
Last edited by Javi-kun on January 22nd, 2019, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nando, Mr AJ liked this
By Liona
Bye mate, your police group on #10 was a bit shit but you were a good cop and even better staff member. Sad to see you go.

Good luck with where ever life takes you and if you ever want to come home to Pandahut please do.
Nando, GhostDragon, Mr AJ liked this
By iMC
Since you're leaving, might as well put this here.

That being said, good luck with your future endeavours. Come back and visit anytime! (Though don't blame us for ordering any Peri-Peri)
Nando, Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Miss ya Fella, :-(
One of the greatest cop on PH 10
and a sincere Police Force Leader
Feels Bad tbh that ur going from PH
I Hope you would return back to Panda hut one day
We are thankful for all the honorable stuff that u did on 10 :-)

#LegitCop #PH10Veteran #CaptNando
Nando, GhostDragon liked this
By krezen
There fellow staff members and fellow player!
It has came to my attention that I really dont have time to moderate any more. I'm gonna miss my job I really will. I love my job I just have to much school stuff. I would like to thank Aren and Mushy epically because they made me the good staff member that I was. I also know that some staff members have grudges against me but that's okay. I've been playing pandahut and unturned. I usually play. I just want to recognize the staff team because they always do there job, well some of them. All the people who played with me all along you all were what made my rp life amazing and make sure to keep going without me, maybe ill pop up one day with out yawl knowing. Another reason why im leaving is because I fuck up alot tbh. I dont mean to do it on purpose but it happens. But i also make my fellow staff feel annoyed or angry. And im sorry. I will make one promise though... I will return when im more mature and just back to when i was a freshie in moderating life. I will be back soon! Thank you all and im glad to have worked with yall <3

Sincerly, Nando.
sad to see you go daddy nando
Nando liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Bye to you spreading lies about Mr. John Wick
Nando liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!