You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Voxil
Hello Citizens, Officers, and Shopkeepers of P.E.I. Here I will list all the cabinet spots that are open, and how you can apply for them.

You can apply for :
Police Minister (1)
Building Minister (1)
Public Affairs Minister (2)
Mayor's Advisory (1)

Position Responsibilities

Police Minister - Is in charge of supplying the RCMP with money, clothing, weapons, etc.
Building Minister - Is in charge of maintaining the Mayor's buildings / helping him with new projects.
Public Affairs Minister - Is in charge of keeping the public up-to-date with projects / hiring workers for the Mayor's projects.
Mayor's Advisory - Will be in charge of advising the Mayor on decisions, building placement, or anything else.

Application Format

In-Game Name :
Discord ID :
Position You Are Applying For :
Why do you want this position? :

Applications will be closed on January 12th.
Slushy liked this
By Slushy
Alright fine voxi i'll be your money slave

In-Game Name : Cloudy/Slushy
Discord ID : Cloudyツ#4324
Position You Are Applying For : Police Minster
Why do you want this position? : Because you begged me.
By zman#2644
In-Game Name : zman
Discord ID : 2644
Position You Are Applying For : Mayor’s Adviser
Why do you want this position? : I think I’d be a good fit, as well as having good RP sense in general, I also know alot of people. I think I can be a great Adviser.

Position You Are Applying For : Building Minister
Why do you want this position? : I’ve been building minister before, and I know how to build, as I mentioned in my previous app, I know about RP well, and I think I could build many things to improve the community

I’ve created both because I think I’ve been a food fit to both
By NeedlessMemeing
In-Game Name : NeedlessMemeing/Chris Hansen
Discord ID : You have me added
Position You Are Applying For : Mayors advisor
Why do you want this position? : cause I’m an ex mayor, I was the ghost writer for MattCobra’s laws, I’ve been vice mayor many times and I’m an experienced captain and a fairly new judge. I’ll use the position to assist you in your duties better than other candidates.
Slushy liked this
By Slushy
In-Game Name : NeedlessMemeing/Chris Hansen
Discord ID : You have me added
Position You Are Applying For : Mayors advisor
Why do you want this position? : cause I’m an ex mayor, I was the ghost writer for MattCobra’s laws, I’ve been vice mayor many times and I’m an experienced captain and a fairly new judge. I’ll use the position to assist you in your duties better than other candidates.
that's actually a really good proposal
By MattCobra
In-Game Name : MattCobra
Discord ID : MattCobra#8168
Position You Are Applying For : Police Minister
Why do you want this position? : I run the most active and organised police group in PandaHut, and have been serving the law of PEI for over a year now.

We have served on the field together and I feel that, if given the opportunity I could help lead your excellent police department
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Application Format

In-Game Name : John Wick
Discord ID : you Got Me Already mum But John Wick#8885
Position You Are Applying For : building guy man minister
Why do you want this position: Lets start of with that Im Rich, Beautiful, cool, Sexy, and Like to Wiggle Wine. Im a experienced Big boy builder, and have built good and Beautiful bases many times. I May have a criminal background But Thats Because some fucking punks stole my Mustang and killed my dog. Im also very good at rp'ing. And If Someone drives Like an ass on The Road i ALLWAYS make sure to let him know, As an example "get out of my Lane you fucking moron, i could buy you you fucking stupid motherfucker i own FBI and Im In Big time contact with Mr MattCrowbar The Big boy boss, and i'll get Your fucking ass locked up you idiot. Bye fucker." Which i really Think you could need. Thank you for Reading BTW ur forced to hire Me, Im Your son.
I've also been many different minister positions before.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Application Format

Like to Wiggle Wine
There you go boii :D

By Voxil
After Reviewing the applications, I have come up with this decision.

Congratulations to MattCobra for obtaining his status as our RCMP Minister.

Congratulations to NeedlessMemeing for obtaining his status as our Mayor's Advisory.

Congratulations to John Wick for obtaining his status as our Builder Minister. I suggest you be more serious in the future.

There are still 2 open spots for Public Affairs, so I will leave this open.
MattCobra, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!