You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Mr AJ
you should invest in creating a police force before creating shops that’ll get raided in no time. It’s just a suggestion.
That's a good point Amar,
Mayor Phantom is ready to spend stuff for cops and uprising officers
But the issue is
There are not many police officers left on Pandahut 10
Most of em are temporary cops and later they change their roles for some other purposes
and some of em are inactive due to irl stuff
pvt amar liked this
By Javi-kun
I'm one of the inactive ones due to irl shit,but during my holidays I pulled all nighters until like 3am,I think I've served enough
Mr AJ liked this
By TrippL
Name: Orange
What Is Your Role: Every Role
What Are You Selling: Nonprofit for the unban of Orange
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them? Yes
How Much Do You Request: 1 bamboo
Cookie, Mr AJ liked this
By DeathExperience
Name: DeathExperience
What Is Your Role: Medic (may change soon.)
What Are You Selling: Medicine and etc.
Do you agree that if the mayor or a captain asks for a search you will not deny them?: i wont and i never did.
How Much Do You Request: 20k
By pvt amar
you should invest in creating a police force before creating shops that’ll get raided in no time. It’s just a suggestion.
That's a good point Amar,
Mayor Phantom is ready to spend stuff for cops and uprising officers
But the issue is
There are not many police officers left on Pandahut 10
Most of em are temporary cops and later they change their roles for some other purposes
and some of em are inactive due to irl stuff
true, being a cop is not bad if the police group is organized and helpful. With the right funding and recruiting a good police group can rise. But Mr.mayor must do what’s necessary for that.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
true, being a cop is not bad if the police group is organized and helpful. With the right funding and recruiting a good police group can rise. But Mr.mayor must do what’s necessary for that.
A mayor on PH 10 can do both the good as well as the bad stuff
Being a vice mayor on 10 for a month under Phantom's Leadership, based on my exp
I feel like He's trying his level best to keep the city safe but that's not the only thing he has to care about
The crime rate is as usual but at times I do c people like ghost dragon and snitches stitches arresting people
Major groups like Bmc has been considered as some kind of a superior group, I m not against them but what they doing right now must be stopped

This whole mayor thing got screwed up when BMC came inside politics [ during the time when Yoshi was the mayor ], They still play a major role in politics and although the only thing you see on forums is that, Bmc fighting battles against different bandit groups, But what they do now is more than that , As I said they play an important role on politics , I don't wanna talk more about this stuff cause people are gonna type " AJ is causing drama", " Lock the freakin post " cuz some of em might get triggered after reading this thing, So Amar if u wanna talk more about the Politics feel free to dm
pvt amar liked this
By Javi-kun
Why wasn't I included?:cry:
Mr AJ liked this
By Pengu!
A mayor on PH 10 can do both the good as well as the bad stuff
Being a vice mayor on 10 for a month under Phantom's Leadership, based on my exp
I feel like He's trying his level best to keep the city safe but that's not the only thing he has to care about
The crime rate is as usual but at times I do c people like ghost dragon and snitches stitches arresting people
Major groups like Bmc has been considered as some kind of a superior group, I m not against them but what they doing right now must be stopped

This whole mayor thing got screwed up when BMC came inside politics [ during the time when Yoshi was the mayor ], They still play a major role in politics and although the only thing you see on forums is that, Bmc fighting battles against different bandit groups, But what they do now is more than that , As I said they play an important role on politics , I don't wanna talk more about this stuff cause people are gonna type " AJ is causing drama", " Lock the freakin post " cuz some of em might get triggered after reading this thing, So Amar if u wanna talk more about the Politics feel free to dm
Theres really nothing happening on 10 rn at all...
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
There's really nothing happening on 10 rn at all...
Well nothing has happened outside cuz there's no opposition for BMC for now
But on the inside, you don't know what's going on
Well as a former member of BMC, you should have known about the connection between BMC and the Government
I don't wanna leak stuff to create drama here, so yeah
By Pengu!
There's really nothing happening on 10 rn at all...
Well nothing has happened outside cuz there's no opposition for BMC for now
But on the inside, you don't know what's going on
Well as a former member of BMC, you should have known about the connection between BMC and the Government
I don't wanna leak stuff to create drama here, so yeah
Yep it was nothing special, Yoshi just didnt do much as mayor and was already planning to go back to the BMC. He resigned, I took mayor and resigned less than an hour later. Alls we did was kidnap and raid. After I carried out the battle of Kennwick Hill, the WCS went to 13. Now it's just the BMC on 10 and just the FBI on 13. I'm actually having so much fun battling the FBI and they are too. I'll probably try to bring some type of bandit group to 13. The WCS officially ended.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!