You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By PhantomPear
Positions:
Vice Mayor (Accepting 1)
Police Minister (Accepting 1)
Economics Minister (Accepting 1)
Events Minister (Accepting 2)
Bodyguards (Accepting 5)

Name:
Current Role:
Previous Experiences:
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?:
By MemeOverlord
Name: Meme Overlord
Current Role: Police Chief (Taking a break for a bit, changing back tomorrow)
Previous Experiences: I've been the police chief for a while now, stopping crime in seattle.
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have crime stopping experience, and experience with a leadership role, plus I am loyal (Unlike WCS, BMC, Etc) to my friends and employers. I am also not corrupt like others :playfulpanda:

Applying for Vice Mayor
By ZERO
Previous Experiences: I've been the police chief for a while now, stopping crime in seattle.
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I have crime stopping experience, and experience with a leadership role, plus I am loyal (Unlike WCS, BMC, Etc) to my friends and employers. I am also not corrupt like others :playfulpanda:

Applying for Vice Mayor

Y u make me seem like i aint loyal 🤨
By Pablo Escobar.

Applying for Vice Mayor
How Can you say BMC isn't loyal when you don't know shit?
By Pablo Escobar.
Name: John Wick
Current Role: Hitman
Previous Experiences: Yes, Mayor Manager, Mayor Assistant, Minister of economics, Kind of Vice Mayor.
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: Im a very wealthy and good looking man, i know exactly Where to spend my own, and other People's money. I'm also very good at Dressing up Like a wealthy man, and Im John Wick.
By Apples
Name: Apples
Current Role: Mechanic
Previous Experiences: I was a mayor yes
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: I am applying for minister of economics. My goal is to establish a communist-like government, and that is why I need to be minister of economics. I want to distribute wealth to the poor and make the dirty rich (capitalists) pay. The poor shall become more wealthy, because of the government of course.
CoolSteve06, Mr AJ liked this
By TrippL
Name:
Current Role: Builder (applying for events minister)
Previous Experiences: i was bestest mayor once
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: because i will force citizens to have fun and spend goverment monez on it
By Valor Licken
Name: Valor
Current Role: Swat
Previous Experiences: FBI team, previously in PPD
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: Because I know the job well, I'm loyal and FFS i hate the criminal on Washington. I'm applying for police minister
By MemeOverlord
Name:
Current Role: Builder (applying for events minister)
Previous Experiences: i was bestest mayor once
Why Should I Accept You Over Others?: because i will force citizens to have fun and spend goverment monez on it
-1 Toxic as all hell, literally drives around an apc micspamming horrible music through your horrid microphone.
By PhantomPear
Positions:
Vice Mayor: AJ, (Temporary Vice Mayor) MemeOverlord
Police Minister: Valor
Economics Minister: Apples
Events Minister: Orange, _____
Bodyguards: DriftyEel, _____

Congrats to all whom have been accepted into my cabinet.

Still Accepting 1 More Events Minister And 4 Bodyguards!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!