You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TrippL
Name: Orange
Position wanted: Minister of Churches Chicken
Role: Builder or Chef
Anything else to note: i miss churches chicken. PS if this gets denied your bad/corrupt!!!!!
By Ace Clip
Name:Yoshi
Position wanted: Vice Mayor
Role: Captain
Anything else to note: 2 Time mayor of Washington. Brought down BH and SOA by your side on 13 and helped stop them on 10, I have tons of experience.
"Brought down"
Ex dee. I got many stuff why both groups are away. Bans, inactive, no time left to play unturned.
But sorry, "Yoshi" is not one of these things. So please.
Dont give yourself something you never did.
By Outspace
Name:Outspace
Position wanted: Minister of Economics
Role:Salesman
Anything else to note: Look, I have tons of bamboo and know how to manage bamboo well. I've earned my way up there and can help your mayoral term have a great turnout in the economic side. I'm a salesman main, and that's really the best role for moneymaking.
By wonslowcar
Name:Yoshi
Position wanted: Vice Mayor
Role: Captain
Anything else to note: 2 Time mayor of Washington. Brought down BH and SOA by your side on 13 and helped stop them on 10, I have tons of experience.
"Brought down"
Ex dee. I got many stuff why both groups are away. Bans, inactive, no time left to play unturned.
But sorry, "Yoshi" is not one of these things. So please.
Dont give yourself something you never did.
Was gonna say, BH was only brought down because the leaders and the majority of higher ups were toxic and got banned on the regular, and SOA was brought down for inactivity
By Pablo Escobar.
SOA was never "brought Down" that would be impossible since they have never been a thing, SOA has always been an example for a really really shitty "bandit" group Or What they Call Themselfs "motorcycle club" and they dont even drive motorcycles... they Dont even raid properly, i caught 2 SOA members live false raiding a base, there was a hit on one of Them so i jumped In and killed him, Then The other SOA member even KOS'es Me Which is funny... SOA Is and Will always be an example for The worst group ever In Pandahut history.
By NeedlessMemeing
Official Mayor's Discord:
https://discord.gg/KWjCM9b
The Mayor's Office of PEI has now recruited!
Accepted:
Vice Mayor:
Name: PhantomPear
Position wanted: Vice-Mayor
Role: RCMP Captain
Anything else to note: I am a 4 time mayor and i think with someone with as much experience as me under your helm it would help a lot
Minister of Economics:
Name:Outspace
Position wanted: Minister of Economics
Role:Salesman
Anything else to note: Look, I have tons of bamboo and know how to manage bamboo well. I've earned my way up there and can help your mayoral term have a great turnout in the economic side. I'm a salesman main, and that's really the best role for moneymaking.
Bodyguard:
Name: zman
Position wanted: Bodyguard
Role: SWAT right now but would change to Bodyguard
Anything else to note: I am fairly active and was a successful bodyguard to Mattcobra a few months ago and know I my way around PEI.
Positions Open:
Minister of Recreation
Bodyguard

All applicants are welcome to post another app if you wish to become any of these, or, you can suggest a role and if it is serious I will take it into consideration.
By Ace Clip
SOA was never "brought Down" that would be impossible since they have never been a thing, SOA has always been an example for a really really shitty "bandit" group Or What they Call Themselfs "motorcycle club" and they dont even drive motorcycles... they Dont even raid properly, i caught 2 SOA members live false raiding a base, there was a hit on one of Them so i jumped In and killed him, Then The other SOA member even KOS'es Me Which is funny... SOA Is and Will always be an example for The worst group ever In Pandahut history.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Ill take that post as a toxic joke, and as i dont want to get on level of some BMC's (Even Bat-Kat wans't toxic at all) ill leave that like that.
Needless, good luck being mayor, as its you'r post.
By MemeOverlord
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Ill take that post as a toxic joke, and as i dont want to get on level of some BMC's (Even Bat-Kat wans't toxic at all) ill leave that like that.
Needless, good luck being mayor, as its you'r post.
SOA is a shitty group with a toxic leader. Literally less than a week ago the leader was banned from the discord for toxicity, racism, dm spamming, and being an all around asshole
By Javi-kun
Name:[TFS]:)
Position wanted:Minister of Recreation
Role:Builder,sometimes i change
Anything else to note:I have MVP+ and i hunt with a olive hecate pls no arrest me,and the bandit group [TFS] is only on 10
Last edited by Javi-kun on December 14th, 2018, 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
By MemeOverlord
Name:[TFS]:)
Position wanted:Minister of Recreation
Role:Builder
Anything else to note: Im great at building and hosting stuff
-1 toxic to other players, probably switched to another role because he has no idea how to be a cop.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!