You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who is the new mayor

Dreamland
26%
PhantomPear
51%
Ace clip
17%
MasonVexing
6%
By NeedlessMemeing
Ex Mayor 10 time and champion of pvp and owner of unturned and windows supports ace clip
Since when were you mayor of 10 or champion of pvp?
By Jrider the one
Campain Vid:

Thanks to everyone who is supporting me.

Gl Other Peeps,

xDreamLand
-1 immature video, I have a sensitivity to flashing lights, nearly had a seizure, vote MasonVexin (Meme Overlord) For a mature mayor that has a mic and won't rape your eyes.
You Acually applied for mayor?
Smh
By Ace Clip
Ex Mayor 10 time and champion of pvp and owner of unturned and windows supports ace clip
Thanks you for you'r vote! :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
Jerry liked this
By Ace Clip
Good luck to all canditates! Even if i maybe won't be close to be the mayor, it gave me good feeling that people in and out Soa still want me to be a Mayor of Washington! Tommorow, i will be giving out free generators near the vault in Seatlle for peoples that will need them! Thanks you all anyways! :bamboo: :heartfulpanda: :bamboo:
By xDreamLand
Campain Vid:

Thanks to everyone who is supporting me.

Gl Other Peeps,

xDreamLand
-1 immature video, I have a sensitivity to flashing lights, nearly had a seizure, vote MasonVexin (Meme Overlord) For a mature mayor that has a mic and won't rape your eyes.
You Acually applied for mayor?
Smh
Some people try to do something ‘cool’ and try to put a bit of effort into stuff in order to become something (for example the mayor rank). As you can see on the video, I’m honestly just a noob and can’t edit that well. Its not about the video, its about the effort which was put into it.

Honestly both of you have an inmature opinion or y’all are trying to be funny (eventhough It doesn’t really turn a smile on my face). I respect other people’s opinion, but talking other candidates down... thats just sad and doesn’t show maturity (which you should have as a a mayor).

PS. Thanks for the support yet, much love
By MemeOverlord
Didn't mention the fact that I nearly had to go to the HOSPITAL
By Pablo Escobar.
Kinda looks Like you're The immature guy here Mason Who ever you Are...
By PhantomPear
Vote Pear for a brighter future for washington!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!