You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who is the new mayor

Needless
76%
Ace Clip
6%
Pengu
18%
By NeedlessMemeing
Pengu as I saw him doing good stuff before :)
Press X to doubt.
By xDreamLand
Press X to doubt.
As the FBI is pretty much the only person which is becoming mayor, I prefer to see someone else.

And personally I haven’t experienced him as a criminal.
By NeedlessMemeing
Press X to doubt.
As the FBI is pretty much the only person which is becoming mayor, I prefer to see someone else.

And personally I haven’t experienced him as a criminal.
Huh, well with the proof stacked against him he does seem pretty corrupt. He also wouldn't do anything for FBI, despite whatever he says.
By xDreamLand
Huh, well with the proof stacked against him he does seem pretty corrupt. He also wouldn't do anything for FBI, despite whatever he says.
Have any proof of recent crimes?
By NeedlessMemeing
Read this thread and I think I posted something in his campaign thread.
By Pengu!
Read this thread and I think I posted something in his campaign thread.
How could one be corrupt if they arent mayor :information_desk_person:
By NeedlessMemeing
I'm pretty sure committing crime while running for office would be pretty corrupt, seeing as it's disregard to laws that you should be following.
By Pengu!
I'm pretty sure committing crime while running for office would be pretty corrupt, seeing as it's disregard to laws that you should be following.
no
By NeedlessMemeing
no
'no'
Ok then.
By Pengu!
no
'no'
Ok then.
yes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!