You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Ace Clip
You sure wonder, why that name? And who am i? Am i not in Soa? Also, is this next troll mayor post From me?
So why would you vote me? And what are my plans? Well, let me answer all of those questions above. :p

Ace clip, a short long story :
I started roleplayning in Ph long time ago. In a forgotten police group, lead by Korven. I met many good players.
Korven, Hemlight and way more. It was a fun time for me as i was a noob tho. Some start cash, good leader.
The problems starter after the group got disbanded due to many reasons. Inactivity was the biggest one.

After that, i was just siting around doing nothing. This was best time i ever had in Ph. When you want, help.
When you want, raid. Nothing stops you, as you have 8k from selled grizzlys and 40h in PvP. You really feel free.

I was doing that until Incubus Fade (which experience from it i will keep for myself) and being minister of Aj.
What inpressed me in him, was that he was helping everyone he could. That is time ill never forget too.

After that, i got back to doing nothing untill the "war" begon and i joined Soa. I am in Soa, but im on break now from it.
What i think about Soa? Before my break, we had some fun in Soa (as some koses and bans.)
All screenshots of me being killed or arrested are not even from that month, also not from month before.

What next? Who knows...

Why would you vote me :
Im the most trustable mayor from all others, and i stopped with troll mayor posts so yay. You'll have guaranteed from
on 10 :
Ill do my best to make a one big police group, which will be made from other little or big police groups, that i will fund with 75k or more.
Of course, if a leader won't want it, i will not push.
I will make my own secret police group, which will be based on destroyning other groups from inside by snitches.
There will be events done, more info coming if you will vote me to mayor.
On 13 :
30k will be payd to Fbi on start of my term.
150k will be payd to Fbi on the end of my term.. If not more.
There will be events also.
I will make a company that will support all other little shops with 5 or 10k.

You see, from me you have everything black on white. No lies, no corruption, no bias.
If you see any grammar mistakes, please dm me about it. Thanks.
By MattCobra
hmmmmm

You've been arrested by the FBI twice and you were (or are) the Vice President of a once very prominent bandit group.

180K isn't enough by the way, especially if you're going to fund us 30K at the start, which can't even pay for one week of salary.
By Ace Clip
hmmmmm

You've been arrested by the FBI twice and you were (or are) the Vice President of a once very prominent bandit group.

180K isn't enough by the way, especially if you're going to fund us 30K at the start, which can't even pay for one week of salary.
I see you dind't read, did you? Lemme copy my own text for ya..
"30k will be payd to Fbi on start of my term.
150k will be payd to Fbi on the end of my term.. If not more."
"If not more".
"All screenshots of me being killed or arrested are not even from that month, also not from month before."
Oh sorry, you dont even wanted to provide a screenshot.
"am in Soa, but im on break now from it.
What i think about Soa? Before my break, we had some fun in Soa (as some koses and bans.) "
And, just for you, its longer than a month, that break. Now im playning on some other id and other steam for fun, but it wont take long anymore.

Well, but if you dont even have respect to read my text, i think our converastion, if you even can name it like that, is over.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!