You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pengu!
One last thing Pengu before I quit this argument as per Yoshi's request, you were arrested on the 4th of November for 43 narcotics. I would consider that recent. Why would someone like you who's apparently not corrupt be carrying that much stuff?
Another example of a False Arrest and Police Harrassment. I picked them up to trash them as Yoshi and Voxi were arresting someone for those and I instantly got arrested for holding them. That is pure Harassment from the FBI and as I said, Funding to the FBI will be cut if more of this were to occur. You kind of made it worse for yourself by presenting this.
By Pengu!
Lets keep in mind people that the only reason Needless wants to be mayor is so he can fund 100% of all Mayor Funds to the FBI. Talk about an unfair and boring Dictatorship.
By NeedlessMemeing
One last thing Pengu before I quit this argument as per Yoshi's request, you were arrested on the 4th of November for 43 narcotics. I would consider that recent. Why would someone like you who's apparently not corrupt be carrying that much stuff?
Another example of a False Arrest and Police Harrassment. I picked them up to trash them as Yoshi and Voxi were arresting someone for those and I instantly got arrested for holding them. That is pure Harassment from the FBI and as I said, Funding to the FBI will be cut if more of this were to occur. You kind of made it worse for yourself by presenting this.
If you were trashing them, you'd stop ontop of the berries, type the command and put them directly in.
Lets keep in mind people that the only reason Needless wants to be mayor is so he can fund 100% of all Mayor Funds to the FBI. Talk about an unfair and boring Dictatorship.
I'm only funding them 200k from my modpay. The rest goes to civilians and other officers.
Thanks for using my map in the screenshot too.
By MattCobra
What makes you think the FBI is above the law? While you go around harassing citizens, plus while it is not their fault. The current mayor is just showing pure toxicity :(
That doesn't answer my question.
Why were you warranted for murder yesterday?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!