You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
Why You Should Vote For Me!
I am running to help secure the future of PEI. PEI needs an able leader, and I promise to do that. I will listen to everyone and take what you say into consideration. I am for the people, not against them.

I will be hosting activities, such as a Christmas party on the 25th if I don't have other plans, I will be holding races with good prizes and I will allow the citizens to help request activities.

I will help implement laws that protect you but do not infringe on any basic rights you have!

Let us, as a people, come together to make the right choice and to vote NeedlessMemeing for mayor of 13!
Vote Needless
Securing Our Future
MattCobra liked this
By Pengu!
Hes endorsed by bandit groups. Just a corruption scandal brewing to the near future...Not to mention his lazy mayor application. Alls he cares about is how he will fund all of the money to the FBI. He forgot about all the fun events that I as a mayor will promise! Let's get some new content. Pengu for Mayor!
By NeedlessMemeing
Hes endorsed by bandit groups. Just a corruption scandal brewing to the near future...Not to mention his lazy mayor application. Alls he cares about is how he will fund all of the money to the FBI. He forgot about all the fun events that I as a mayor will promise! Let's get some new content. Pengu for Mayor!
I'm doing what you're doing, but better. I am not corrupt, I do not work with bandit groups. I work with their leaders to resolve problems, but do not heed to their demands. Pengu, don't say people are corrupt without proof.

I literally says, in my manifesto, that I am going to be hosting events. And how is my mayor application lazy? I said my manifesto would come out soon, and it did. I'm not funding all my money to FBI. I'm using it to create a better, safer PEI.
By NeedlessMemeing

It looks like the FBI and Needless has betrayal problems of their own to figure out. How could he make for a safer PEI as mayor?
It was a misunderstanding. Sorry Pengu, you’re going to have to pull another bullshit reason out of your ass again.
By MattCobra

It looks like the FBI and Needless has betrayal problems of their own to figure out. How could he make for a safer PEI as mayor?
Lol, so by betrayal problems you mean not knowing all his policies literally minutes after he posted them?

I find it hilarious that you're running for Mayor, considering you murdered and robbed people and wasted ~30 minutes of my time yesterday waiting for you to finally come outside and surrender for your kill warrant (which was for murder, literally the most serious crime).

Then, you were warranted again and wasted Captain Phantompear's time by hiding inside your botanist and only surrendered because I was on.

You're a criminal Pengu, I doubt why you're allowed to run,
By Pengu!
I am in fact a Salesman. I was wrongful ticketed for unlicensed as I was being harrassed by police being ticketed for the same thing every so minutes even when I said I was already ticketed for that. I could not even license my guns either, so none of it was my fault. If I successfully become mayor, I will make sure your administration can not harass the innocent citizens of PEI. You also admitted the laws are strict enough as they are, so Needless as mayor is pointless. You also were caught committing crimes today so I suggest you keep quiet.
Mr AJ liked this
By MattCobra
I am in fact a Salesman. I was wrongful ticketed for unlicensed as I was being harrassed by police being ticketed for the same thing every so minutes even when I said I was already ticketed for that. I could not even license my guns either, so none of it was my fault. If I successfully become mayor, I will make sure your administration can not harass the innocent citizens of PEI. You also admitted the laws are strict enough as they are, so Needless as mayor is pointless. You also were caught committing crimes today so I suggest you keep quiet.
That's funny. By 'committing crimes' you mean publicly discharging which is a ticket able offence (like 100 bamboo) .

Moreover, why haven't you mentioned your warrant for murder yet?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!