You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pengu!
What makes you think the FBI is above the law? While you go around harassing citizens, plus while it is not their fault. My fellow candidate is just showing pure toxicity :(
By Ace Clip
What makes you think the FBI is above the law? While you go around harassing citizens, plus while it is not their fault. The current mayor is just showing pure toxicity :(
Both mayors resigned.
By Valor Licken
I will like to note you leave PPD, why I will vote for you Pengu when you're not able to enforce a police force. In the case you're mayor, will you leave if criminal force overcome the city?
By Pengu!
What makes you think the FBI is above the law? While you go around harassing citizens, plus while it is not their fault. The current mayor is just showing pure toxicity :(
Both mayors resigned.
The laws are still actually in place.
By Pengu!
I will like to note you leave PPD, why I will vote for you Pengu when you're not able to enforce a police force. In the case you're mayor, will you leave if criminal force overcome the city?
Of course not. I am using the powerful FBI to keep them out. Keep in mind all FBI members get a Cash Bonus per counter raid of my Mayor Built RP towns! Just show proof when you do it!
By Yoshi
Everyone stop with the toxicity before I lock this topic
By NeedlessMemeing
One last thing Pengu before I quit this argument as per Yoshi's request, you were arrested on the 4th of November for 43 narcotics. I would consider that recent. Why would someone like you who's apparently not corrupt be carrying that much stuff?
By Danny Dog
I’m voting for Needless. Why would we want an active bandit as mayor, who only yesterday had a warrant on him?
By Ace Clip
One last thing Pengu before I quit this argument as per Yoshi's request, you were arrested on the 4th of November for 43 narcotics. I would consider that recent. Why would someone like you who's apparently not corrupt be carrying that much stuff?
He is medic and carried for old man with 43 berries. Even if my vote goes to Needless. (I think.)
By The Duke II
The longest serving mayor in PandaHut history endorses Needless in the upcoming election.
Needless is a loyal 'dukist' who has served me well and was an excellent minister under my reign. Needless is also a dedidicated officer within the FBI and i get frequent messages from ex-supporters praising your work. You have what it takes to become mayor.
Good luck, my friend :playfulpanda: :playfulpanda: :playfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!