You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Pengu!

Greetings Citizens of PEI!

I am making this announcement today to remind you to vote Pengu for Mayor of PEI!

My plans for this term range from a large variety of events, activities and new content coming to PEI!

Let me remind you that this new content can only exist if you vote Pengu. I am so excited for this new term. I respect everyone for who they are on this server. Let's push for greater things on PEI. Let's make PEI great again!

Pengu for Mayor!
By NeedlessMemeing
You're not even a captain, smh.
By Pengu!
Why should you become mayor when you could just stay a good captain? Alls your concerned about is FBI Funding. I promised good funding and anything you need in our messages :heartfulpanda:
By NeedlessMemeing
I'm concerned for the citizens. And I've been a cop, non-stop for over a year now.
By Jrider the one
I think needless is fit
He is a very mature person he has been a cop a lot now and has helped the community a lot, he definitely has my vote!
And I think needless will be a great mayor, as much as I agree with pengu, all you MIGHT want is to fund fbi but I know you just wanna help out!

+1 needlessmeming
By NeedlessMemeing
No, I don't. I bet you do though.
By NeedlessMemeing
REMEMBER WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR!
By Pengu!
You mean me being wrongly imprisoned because I wasn't able to license my weapons at all? I could have easily brought a court case but your administration instead decided to harass me and ticket me for the same thing every few minutes. The only reason I let it go is because I support the FBI!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!