You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Nando
In the France update they added riot police clothing, my suggestion is that you update the clothing from the swat role to the France Riot Police clothing, it just looks more of a swat instead of the other uniform.
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Well no matter What gear it is it wont protect you from John Wick Nando
By NeedlessMemeing
In the France update they added riot police clothing, my suggestion is that you update the clothing from the swat role to the France Riot Police clothing, it just looks more of a swat instead of the other uniform.
Nope, because the items are going to be removed eventually.
Mushy liked this
By TrippL
I’m pretty sure france is here to stay like hawaii
By Mushy
Unfortunately that does not seem to be the case. This map will be in game for longer than some of the other curated maps, however it may be moved to the workshop eventually, at which point all France items would be removed, a lot like what happened with Carpat and Ireland.

We should definitely not start relying on these items sticking around and use them at our own risk. We have noted this multiple times in our announcements regarding the new France items. With that being said, we cannot add temporary items into role kits and start taking them for granted, as we are not responsible for any potential losses due to the map being removed.
By NeedlessMemeing
Unfortunately that does not seem to be the case. This map will be in game for longer than some of the other curated maps, however it may be moved to the workshop eventually, at which point all France items would be removed, a lot like what happened with Carpat and Ireland.

We should definitely not start relying on these items sticking around and use them at our own risk. We have noted this multiple times in our announcements regarding the new France items. With that being said, we cannot add temporary items into role kits and start taking them for granted, as we are not responsible for any potential losses due to the map being removed.
Slightly unrelated, but under that circumstance shouldn't you remove the Kopis from the cop kit and replace it with something like a Cobra?
By MattCobra
I talked to Mushy about this and we both came to the agreement only chief + should have the ability to buy it. This doesn’t necessarily mean that lower police can’t wear it, it just means that only certain ranks should be able to buy them.

Replacing the SWAT gear is risky move.

I’m still giving every FBI agent the clothes tho
By Mushy
Slightly unrelated, but under that circumstance shouldn't you remove the Kopis from the cop kit and replace it with something like a Cobra?

The Kopis in the police kit was used to be a Cobra, but was changed after further consideration coupled with community feedback. You can check out this topic to see how we came to that decision.
There are no circumstance requirements and the topic is open to discussion. The main reason it was changed was because the Kopis was new and here to stay, and that "Police should have their cobra swapped with a kopis. An automatic pistol is too much for someone who logged on, crashed, came on the day after and swapped roles", according to Stan.
By NeedlessMemeing

The Kopis in the police kit was used to be a Cobra, but was changed after further consideration coupled with community feedback. You can check out this topic to see how we came to that decision.
There are no circumstance requirements and the topic is open to discussion. The main reason it was changed was because the Kopis was new and here to stay, and that "Police should have their cobra swapped with a kopis. An automatic pistol is too much for someone who logged on, crashed, came on the day after and swapped roles", according to Stan.
The problem is that the Kopis is a Greece weapon and therefore could be removed.
By Barry

Make atleast Swat enable to buy the riot gear, then would swat look like swat atleast. And why should chief+ be enable to buy it they are not SPECIAL FORCE, that is a POLICE rank not SWAT

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!