You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
My term is basically almost up and I miss being RCMP Captain. MattCobra is back to being a RCMP captain and serving the law!
Mr AJ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
And John Wick the legendary hitman is going to dominate #13 again!
Sorry dad but Im Not retired anymore
By Mr AJ
Idk what's going on with mayors now
Both the mayors from 10 and 13 Resigned
On pH 10, Yoshi resigned to be an member of Bmc
And on the other hand Matt cobra resigned to be an rcmp captian once again

Strange stuff going on these servers tbh
Couple of months before, classified and apples became mayors of pH servers which blew people's mind thesis becoz both of em were admin and mod

I hope the upcoming mayors of pH servers would work hard enough for the citizens of pH servers

#MakePandahutRPGreatAgain
pvt amar liked this
By MattCobra
True he is the worst mayor and police we have had
That's funny.

So you're trying to tell me Duke of Lettuce - a mayor impeached within three days of his term for growing his berries in his estate is better than me?

The FBI is paid more than any police department in pandahut and we've police raided numerous berry farms and bases with illegal items (within the law two weeks) and that's bad?

I feel like you're so disconnected you have no idea what you're talking about.
Mr AJ liked this
By Apples
That's funny.

So you're trying to tell me Duke of Lettuce - a mayor impeached within three days of his term for growing his berries in his estate is better than me.
yes
pvt amar liked this
By Barry
That's funny.

So you're trying to tell me Duke of Lettuce - a mayor impeached within three days of his term for growing his berries in his estate is better than me?

The FBI is paid more than any police department in pandahut and we've police raided numerous berry farms and bases with illegal items (within the law two weeks) and that's bad?

I feel like you're so disconnected you have no idea what you're talking about.
Yes you are the Worst mayor we had, and wtf have FBI to do with that you are a bad captain?
By Pablo Escobar.
Barry Who Are you even?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!