You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Supreme Leader
Good morning/evening Panda's
This year has been a great one hasn't it? Nice. Well, I am here to announce that I have partnered with Pandahut's Movie/Trailer Studio's Golden Falcon Studios to make a pandahut christmas movie. This will be taking place at exactly 9:30pm GMT +10 (12:30pm GMT +0, 1:30pm CEST, and 6:30am EST) if you would like to be apart of the movie, be on at the time listed above.
Lets make Christmas in Pandahut one to remember this year guys!
Edit: This is happening on 10
By Supreme Leader
On what day? Tmw?
In exactly 10 hours. 6:30am est tomorrow for you
By Pablo Escobar.
This year has been a great one hasn't it? Nice. Well, I am here to announce that I have partnered with Pandahut's Movie/Trailer Studio's Golden Falcon Studios to make a pandahut christmas movie. This will be taking place at exactly 9:30pm GMT +10 (12:30pm GMT +0, 1:30pm CEST, and 6:30am EST) if you would like to be apart of the movie, be on at the time listed above.
John Wick here is too famous to be in your movie
Mr AJ liked this
By Supreme Leader
John Wick here is too famous to be in your movie
Massive fake news
By ZERO
Agreed with Apples
By Supreme Leader
Agreed with Apples
thanks for making it so early in the morning ;(
I'm sorry :(( I had no choice :(
By ZERO
I would have showed up for this “movie” had it been in the afternoon. Who showed up for it?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!