You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Supreme Leader
Supreme...half of the town was wiped by an admin and all of the other buildings were raided...
Yea ik now
Thanks for saving me from losing all my money for pointless raids
By Spinner
Sorry! I've been away all week due to work, this quarter is extremely busy.

It looks like I've exceeded the amount of buildings allowed per group and, as such, the buildings were wiped.

I apologize for that, however, I do plan on familiarizing myself more with the rules and returning to building ASAP!

Thanks

cheers for the reply. I unfortunately don't remember their names however will stay on the look out for them in the future. Good job on the town though. Looks pretty good. GL raid defending (I'll hit up my police boys to help you). hmu on discord noob dog#9654

No problem! Sorry again, man, if you ever happen to think of their names definitely give me a shout.

I definitely don't condone treating others with disrespect.

Thanks again! I'll add you on discord at the end of the work week. :)

Looking at the offers that you offer
It literally looks like a good deal for me as well as for the citizens of PH 10
and prices for metal bases are not bad tbh, some of em charge those metal bases for around 5 - 6 k
so it looks like a black Friday deal for the citizens of ph 10 :-)
Thanks for the feedback!

At the end of the work week, I definitely plan on rebuilding to the extent allowed by RP rules.

I'll update the post as soon as I've figured out the logistics of everything, but I definitely plan on bringing back the same building prices!

Ya realize that you can only own 2 bases per person or group?
I do realize this now and plan on being more adept at understanding the rules upon my return!

Thanks for the tips!
Mr AJ liked this
By Frosty the snowman
yo this is fucking gay
By Frosty the snowman
yes
By Supreme Leader
yes
Do not bump dead posts. You know this...
Spinner liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!