You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
It was a great time, as long as it lasted. Even if it got corrupted by an outsider, it was still a fun experience.

Yes, of course, I have a video.
https://youtu.be/5ZNvw_ywGSU

EDIT : Please don't reply with toxic comments, as it leads to an instigating and locking of my last post.
I got banned for grabbing an IP from a Pandahut Member and sharing it with four people, I did not threaten him or anything, I would appreciate if the rumors of anything happening beyond that would settle down. Thank you.
By Jrider the one
Gonna miss you man,
You were a great guy!
Matty liked this
By Matty
Gonna miss you man,
You were a great guy!
Gracias
By NeedlessMemeing
Even though sometimes you guys got a bit toxic, I appreciate the amount of effort you and your group put in to make RP a little more exciting.

May the next group be as exciting as BH was.
Matty liked this
By Supreme Leader
Even though sometimes you guys got a bit toxic, I appreciate the amount of effort you and your group put in to make RP a little more exciting.

May the next group be as exciting as BH was.
What he said
Matty liked this
By Apples
Even though you were... won't get into it, you were good player. You made RP more intense which was interesting, although I never got into conflict with you. Even though you were demoted from staff, thank you for your help. I can't say the same for blackhats.
Matty liked this
By Matty
Thank you for all these positive remarks, love u all.
By MattCobra
The amount of effort the Mayor's office and FBI put into trying to take you down was immense.

Even if your bases were police raided, you had members in custody or thing we're going wrong you never gave up, which is a trait I think we should all aspire to have.

Despite the high amounts of drama caused near the end of your Black Hat career, I'm sure the people of PH will remember you as one of the best Mafia Bosses we've ever had.
NeedlessMemeing, Matty liked this
By Cookie
Cant deny it was a great mafia matt you are a cool guy but got toxic rly fast still was a fun time
Matty liked this
By Mr AJ
Miss ya fella
You literally changed the meaning of RP
And BH are the greatest bandit group in the history of pH
#GOAT 🐐
#pandahut
#HallOfFame
Matty liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!