You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Supreme Leader
I'm still a mod in AsK
Fake news
By Cookie
Bro you completely forgot about the Seattle Mafia/Colacurcio family/Cobra Militia/White Collar Robbers! We were the biggest power on 10 for 8 months, show some respect! :-D
Isnt that just bmc but matt keeps renaming it cux he is hella STOOPID
TheRealStan liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
While you guys are hanging around the forums and talking about "omg, how bad is that group soa now. This ins't even a group!" We dont have anything to do. Because sadly, all good bases are already destroyed by us. So please stop posting on forums how bad we are and do something. Or better dont. But then dont cry like some here (no names will be given) that you'r base is raided.
Oklolthxbye, Vice President of that inactive and bad group that raided you.
First of all all The members that anarchy showed +40 Not even Half of Them is active and No one even knows Who over half of Them is... and the "raidet base" i dont actually know any of that But it isnt hard offline raiding anyone.... now The "you Guys raidet all The good bases" there isnt really any good bases more Like small vaults and i doubt you have raidet 1 single base of worth ever... The truth is SOA cant even be called a "group" "motorcycle club" "gang" truth is they're known AS The worst group on The server... :-9
By AnarchyMachine
I got more then 40 member including best pvpers lmao https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SOA-U ... 807325655/ and the groups u writed only wcs online I saw them sometimes %90 of the group u writed forum posters lol
Who are like, 3/4 of those people?
𝐇𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲 S-A-M-C-R-O
♛ > ♚ > ♜ > ♝ > ♞ > ❃ > ♣ > ♟ > ✗

♜:𝐒𝐠𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬:
❃:𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧: Baby
♣:𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧: lolbeest

𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬: Salt + Jarrod + AJ + Alex + Jakuzy + Gio + Krezen + Andrew + This guy + Miksu + Rainy + Bill + Keyboard + Chief + Gaara + trump + chugi + amar + pug + venam + toast + cryo + gamerpro + HI + Whydraaz + Wolfired + Price + Flame + Luca + Muslim Golden Mafia + Daniel + Toast + Storage + Blackeye + Cherry + MRE

if u not belive ur mod u can check them maybe they changed their names but most of them probally still same name so go ahead check If u dont belive
By MemeOverlord
I got more then 40 member including best pvpers lmao https://steamcommunity.com/groups/SOA-U ... 807325655/ and the groups u writed only wcs online I saw them sometimes %90 of the group u writed forum posters lol
𝐇𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲 S-A-M-C-R-O

𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬: Salt + Jarrod + AJ + Alex + Jakuzy + Gio + Krezen + Andrew + This guy + Miksu + Rainy + Bill + Keyboard + Chief + Gaara + trump + chugi + amar + pug + venam + toast + cryo + gamerpro + HI + Whydraaz + Wolfired + Price + Flame + Luca + Muslim Golden Mafia + Daniel + Toast + Storage + Blackeye + Cherry + MRE

if u not belive ur mod u can check them maybe they changed their names but most of them probally still same name so go ahead check If u dont belive
LMFAO 13 ACTIVE MEMBERS
By AnarchyMachine
[
𝐇𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲 S-A-M-C-R-O

LMFAO 13 ACTIVE MEMBERS[/quote]
ehm its changes all 1-2 day -__- retardo
By MrBagelCheese
Best pvpers......in what way I don't see me, mike, xenos, baba, goldy, zero,trolldax, erradicate, ragy, hardium.........Lemme join b I'll be the carry.......gimme that bread gamerz

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!