You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra
zero in hmm + muslim in best pvpers not means pandahut muslim got 6k hour at pvp zero joined too
Who is Muslim lmfao
By Ace Clip
While you guys are hanging around the forums and talking about "omg, how bad is that group soa now. This ins't even a group!" We dont have anything to do. Because sadly, all good bases are already destroyed by us. So please stop posting on forums how bad we are and do something. Or better dont. But then dont cry like some here (no names will be given) that you'r base is raided.
Oklolthxbye, Vice President of that inactive and bad group that raided you.
First of all all The members that anarchy showed +40 Not even Half of Them is active and No one even knows Who over half of Them is... and the "raidet base" i dont actually know any of that But it isnt hard offline raiding anyone.... now The "you Guys raidet all The good bases" there isnt really any good bases more Like small vaults and i doubt you have raidet 1 single base of worth ever... The truth is SOA cant even be called a "group" "motorcycle club" "gang" truth is they're known AS The worst group on The server... :-9
Im asking, in our group if all stats were mixed in one place, there would be more than 200 raids, and way more kidnaps and robberies, so im asking, if you cannot name US a group, what group can you? (thinking further like you think. Even a FBI ins't a group)

Same the logic "offline raiding"... Fbi is arresting always with more that 2 people, and (for me who has rare timezone i think, i see fbi and all popular "forum posters" coming after i need to go) 2 times they were too scared for 2 vs 2. So offline raiding is bad group, but 3 vs 1 arrest is... Good group?

Im using FBI just because some peoples think that if there's matt, needless and some other "forum posters" in the group that this is the best group. Please dont blame me now for "omg that guy sayd fbi bad and matt noob". I dont think so and its hard to kill all of fbi, and sure Matt, all i said is that for me they are not the best group. As i will not say we are best group, maybe we are even the worst group. But if you check how many raids we have including, that name i really dont like, "offline raids", it will be much more than for example wcs got. (idk how many raids wcs has so if they have more please dont blame me too.)

And thats all i have to say now. I tryed to keep so neutral possible, but yk.
By AnarchyMachine
zero in hmm + muslim in best pvpers not means pandahut muslim got 6k hour at pvp zero joined too
Who is Muslim lmfao
he is my friend got 6k hour he is playing pvp very rarely rp
By Burnt
While you guys are hanging around the forums and talking about "omg, how bad is that group soa now. This ins't even a group!" We dont have anything to do. Because sadly, all good bases are already destroyed by us. So please stop posting on forums how bad we are and do something. Or better dont. But then dont cry like some here (no names will be given) that you'r base is raided.
First of all all The members that anarchy showed +40 Not even Half of Them is active and No one even knows Who over half of Them is... and the "raidet base" i dont actually know any of that But it isnt hard offline raiding anyone.... now The "you Guys raidet all The good bases" there isnt really any good bases more Like small vaults and i doubt you have raidet 1 single base of worth ever... The truth is SOA cant even be called a "group" "motorcycle club" "gang" truth is they're known AS The worst group on The server... :-9
Im asking, in our group if all stats were mixed in one place, there would be more than 200 raids, and way more kidnaps and robberies, so im asking, if you cannot name US a group, what group can you? (thinking further like you think. Even a FBI ins't a group)

Same the logic "offline raiding"... Fbi is arresting always with more that 2 people, and (for me who has rare timezone i think, i see fbi and all popular "forum posters" coming after i need to go) 2 times they were too scared for 2 vs 2. So offline raiding is bad group, but 3 vs 1 arrest is... Good group?

Im using FBI just because some peoples think that if there's matt, needless and some other "forum posters" in the group that this is the best group. Please dont blame me now for "omg that guy sayd fbi bad and matt noob". I dont think so and its hard to kill all of fbi, and sure Matt, all i said is that for me they are not the best group. As i will not say we are best group, maybe we are even the worst group. But if you check how many raids we have including, that name i really dont like, "offline raids", it will be much more than for example wcs got. (idk how many raids wcs has so if they have more please dont blame me too.)

All I have to say is BMC literally went a straight 2 weeks of just raiding and destroying every other group during the war. Me Mike JessyG and Milk raided legit 73 bases WHILE having the ppd online averaging 5-6 members and trying to defend. Even Anarchy tries to switch to swat and defend but overall got domed in the head by Matt.

He also got kidnapped by me and SKELLE while having 2 of his members as police who refused to /rescue

Now the only reason we say SOA is trash is because Anarchy comes on to the servers and talks all his talk but refuses to allow facts stick to his words. He says BMC is bad but 2 weeks ago was surrendering and telling Matt how much better the BMC was.

You can’t take credit to all the raised bases if BMC has raided the most and has kidnapped the most. ALL of which have people online that can defend and try to rescue.

Let me not forget the 3v5 John wick Skelle and I did against SOA and his 4 followers while online.

For some reason though, if any of us are on at the same time as another group and their members. They don’t do anything, they just chill until we get off.

Everyone is failing to realize how much we’ve done because MY side of BMC (Matt has EU players I have NA) has shown that we can easily take out numbers. We don’t have any challenge.

Not saying the SOA is bad, but all these groups need to stop denying that BMC is the top group right now.
MemeOverlord, MattCobra liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
hmm so you john wick remember what happened to your metal base near fbı ? ^^ (and its was legit online raid)
not really, right in the secpond i logged on i got shot i came back and killed some of you and you guys didnt finish the raid... so no you failed lol
Burnt, Helena liked this
By TrippL
Orange Industries is best rp group because.

SHIELDS DISABLED

REVERSE CARDS ARE AUTOMATICALLY REVERSED

ITS OPPOSITE DAY IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY DISAGREE
By Cookie
Orange Industries is best rp group because.

SHIELDS DISABLED

REVERSE CARDS ARE AUTOMATICALLY REVERSED

ITS OPPOSITE DAY IF SOMEONE SAYS THEY DISAGREE
i agree but its opposite day
HAHAH
By Voxil
Over my years, I was in Strazzi, as a big help to Bob, I still talk to him, rarely sometimes, I was also in A.S.K for quite a bit before we moved to vanilla pvp, as of right now, I am currently in BMC and FBI.
By AnarchyMachine
[qu]

All I have to say is BMC literally went a straight 2 weeks of just raiding and destroying every other group during the war. Me Mike JessyG and Milk raided legit 73 bases WHILE having the ppd online averaging 5-6 members and trying to defend. Even Anarchy tries to switch to swat and defend but overall got domed in the head by Matt.

He also got kidnapped by me and SKELLE while having 2 of his members as police who refused to /rescue

Now the only reason we say SOA is trash is because Anarchy comes on to the servers and talks all his talk but refuses to allow facts stick to his words. He says BMC is bad but 2 weeks ago was surrendering and telling Matt how much better the BMC was.

You can’t take credit to all the raised bases if BMC has raided the most and has kidnapped the most. ALL of which have people online that can defend and try to rescue.

Let me not forget the 3v5 John wick Skelle and I did against SOA and his 4 followers while online.

For some reason though, if any of us are on at the same time as another group and their members. They don’t do anything, they just chill until we get off.

Everyone is failing to realize how much we’ve done because MY side of BMC (Matt has EU players I have NA) has shown that we can easily take out numbers. We don’t have any challenge.

Not saying the SOA is bad, but all these groups need to stop denying that BMC is the top group right now.[/quote]
Idk where u raid any when u was kidnap me noobs was online In my group that dont know something I jst remember matt raid me with his 7-8 friend with full set of pvp we was 4 and got nothing

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!