You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Jrider the one
Hello!
The WhiteCoats are growing more and more and we wanna continue to grow.
We have stopped inviting people for a while now and are prepared to start inviting again.
Any interested? Apply right here!
Code: Select allSteam name: In game name: Unturned Hours Any connections with police (High police, normal officers?); Have you been in any other bandit group?: Why do you wanna join the WCS?: If you see someone working with an enemy of any sort, what will you do?: Will you listen to higher up?: Do you agree if you are caught being constantly banned from a Pandahut sever you will be kicked?: Do you agree if you are not active u will be automatically kicked ?:
By Roger01
Steam name: Le rog
In game name: Roger
Unturned Hours: more than 100 hours
Any connections with police (High police, normal officers?); ik some FBI members / mayor
Have you been in any other bandit group?: Yea
Why do you wanna join the WCS?: Yes
If you see someone working with an enemy of any sort, what will you do?: Try to rob him or take information for future raid.
Will you listen to higher up?: Yes
Do you agree if you are caught being constantly banned from a Pandahut sever you will be kicked?: Yes
Do you agree if you are not active u will be automatically kicked ? Yes, i try to be more active in robbing and raiding this time.
By Pablo Escobar.
Since when did wcs start growing?

- Mr. John Wick
By bluedeath132
Steam name:bubba70725
In game name:Brayden
Unturned Hours:153
Any connections with police (High police, normal officers?);NO
Have you been in any other bandit group?: No
Why do you wanna join the
WCS
?: BEcause I want to be in a group with bandits
If you see someone working with an enemy of any sort, what will you do?: Report it immediately
Will you listen to higher up?: yes
Do you agree if you are caught being constantly banned from a Pandahut sever you will be kicked?: yes
Do you agree if you are not active u will be automatically kicked ?:yes
By Aristgi_
Steam name: Trebuchet ID64: 76561198149234165

In-game name?: Trebuchet

Your usual role?: Decorator

Any connections? (Government, police, FBI?): No.

Unturned hours?: 1330 hours.

Will you put [WCS] or [Whitecoats] as your in-game name? example ([WCS Jrider]) : If I have to but I would prefer to be annonymous

Do you have a mic? Are you willing to use it?: I have one and I'm willing to use it.

Will you listen to higher ups if asked to do something?: As long as is within the rules I would.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Jrider told me to join maybe he knows something I do not.

Any previous gangs or groups? We will can and will check, FBI groups gangs ext? Plz provide these names: I was In Flair's group once.
By Jrider the one

In-game name?: Trebuchet

Your usual role?: Decorator

Unturned hours?: 1330 hours.

Will you put [WCS] or [Whitecoats] as your in-game name? example ([WCS Jrider]) : If I have to but I would prefer to be annonymous

Do you have a mic? Are you willing to use it?: I have one and I'm willing to use it.

Will you listen to higher ups if asked to do something?: As long as is within the rules I would.

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Jrider told me to join maybe he knows something I do not.

Any previous gangs or groups? We will can and will check, FBI groups gangs ext? Plz provide these names: I was In Flair's group once.

Accepted! You will be contacted
By Caladius
Steam name:Caladius
In game name:Caladius
Unturned Hours : On all my accounts combined around 700 hours. (Can show proof if needed)
Any connections with police (High police, normal officers?); Nope only been an FBI agent and by that, I knew a few but have lost all connections to them.
Have you been in any other bandit group?: : Not on the server but on other servers yes.
Why do you wanna join the WCS?: Well as I have seen the cops rise I want to do something about it and also I want some change up from my usual business in the server.
If you see someone working with an enemy of any sort, what will you do?: Well, I would contact a High Rank and let them know we got a snitch.
Will you listen to higher up?: Of course!
Do you agree if you are caught being constantly banned from a Pandahut sever you will be kicked?: Yes!
Do you agree if you are not active u will be automatically kicked ?: Yes!
By Jrider the one
Steam name:Caladius
In game name:Caladius
Unturned Hours : On all my accounts combined around 700 hours. (Can show proof if needed)
Any connections with police (High police, normal officers?); Nope only been an FBI agent and by that, I knew a few but have lost all connections to them.
Have you been in any other bandit group?: : Not on the server but on other servers yes.
Why do you wanna join the WCS?: Well as I have seen the cops rise I want to do something about it and also I want some change up from my usual business in the server.
If you see someone working with an enemy of any sort, what will you do?: Well, I would contact a High Rank and let them know we got a snitch.
Will you listen to higher up?: Of course!
Do you agree if you are caught being constantly banned from a Pandahut sever you will be kicked?: Yes!
Do you agree if you are not active u will be automatically kicked ?: Yes!
ACCEPTED! Contact Jrider for invite
Jrider#8020 discord
By Matthew411

In-game name?: jackoldjones

Your usual role?: Farmer (new to the server)

Will you put [WCS] or [Whitecoats] as your in-game name? example ([WCS Jrider]) : Sure I dont mind

Will you listen to higher ups if asked to do something?: I will

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Pengu suggest me to apply there to get a good gang, so here I am !

Any previous gangs or groups? Nop, I'm new on the server, but willing to try, but I know command from previous server and I know how to play the game.
By pvt amar

In-game name?: jackoldjones

Your usual role?: Farmer (new to the server)

Will you put [WCS] or [Whitecoats] as your in-game name? example ([WCS Jrider]) : Sure I dont mind

Will you listen to higher ups if asked to do something?: I will

Why do you think you should be accepted?: Pengu suggest me to apply there to get a good gang, so here I am !

Any previous gangs or groups? Nop, I'm new on the server, but willing to try, but I know command from previous server and I know how to play the game.
you application have been ACCEPTED
add me or Jrider on steam and add me on discord for an invite pvt.amar#5489

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!