You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MattCobra

Hello, citizens. I am allowing people of PEI to come forward and apply for a position in the current PEI government. The positions are as follows

Positions:(1KBB/week each)
Minister of Police: Helps me to coordinate police
Minister of Building: Builds or organises the building of projects
Minister of Public Relations: Talks to people and represents me to press
Leader of Counter-insurgency Department: Suppresses rebellions to protect the Mayor
Minister of Finance: Keeps track of my finance and budget
Minister of anti corruption: Helps weed corruption out of the department

Format:
In game name:
What position are you applying for?:j
Why should I chose you over other candidates?:
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?:

Thank you for readying this, I hope to see you all applying!
By Drew
In game name:Drew
What position are you applying for?:Minister of Finance
Why should I chose you over other candidates?: I have been with PH for a long time with countless hours and I have run many businesses and seen many mayors succeed and fail.
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: Yes
By Dani Omerovic
In game name: Jack
What position are you applying for?: Minister of Police
Why should I chose you over other candidates?: I am very old PH players with great experience and one of your closes friends who is trust wourthy and a Chief Of Staff in the FBI with great experience of tactics and many other stuff. Remember when you shot a rocket when i was kidnapped then i pulled out my PDW and killed 3 people?
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: Yes!
By MattCobra
Forgot to mention. All candidates will be checked against the FBI records and we will see your criminal history. If you’ve been arrested 1 month ago/marked a dangerous criminal you will not be considered
By Cookie
In game name:Cookie
What position are you applying for?:j your personal bodyguard minister
Why should I chose you over other candidates?: im a fucking cookie
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: ye boi

(also i HEF NEVER Been Arest ALl TING LIe
By TrippL
In game name: Orange
What position are you applying for?: anti-corruption minister
Why should I chose you over other candidates?: because I’m orange and juciy
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: well that would certainly be awkward
By MrDeeTee
In game name: MrDeeTee
What position are you applying for?: Minister of Police
Why should I choose you over other candidates?: Because I'm a good police officer and a deputy as well as a high staff member in the FBI.
Do you agree that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: Yes
By Pablo Escobar.
In game name: John Wick
What position are you applying for?:Minister of Finance
Why should I choose you over other candidates?: im experienced with money, im very very good at managing my own money, im your son, im very greedy but when it comes to the point where u need to spend money i know where it is, ive been a member of some business before, but i left since i had other things to do which are sorted, so i would not leave you. im very good with money, i abseloutely LOVE money and im good at spending it on the right things, instead of buying 10 jets and crashing them like others.
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: Sure :) ( but if that happens ur gonna be heartbroken demoting your own son)
By KillerClown101
In game name:KillerClown101
What position are you applying for?: Leader of Counter-insurgency Department
Why should I chose you over other candidates?: Because im very good handeling problems,did that with Ex-mayor Duke II
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: Yes
Last edited by KillerClown101 on October 9th, 2018, 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By MattCobra
In game name: Jrider
What position are you applying for?: Minister of destroying FBI
Why should I chose you over other candidates?: because I said so
Do you ageee that, if you are found corrupt you will be immediately demoted?: Nah
P.S I was never arrested.
Lmfao

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!