You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Who is our new mayor?

Orange
10%
Matt Cobra
62%
Jrider
28%
By MattCobra
The amount of support I’m getting from you guys is outstanding. It means a lot, it really does.

The best times for PEI are ahead.
By TrippL
THANK YIOY TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS! THERE ARE PRY MORE THAN 5 OF YOU BECAUSE MATTCOBRA AND JRIDER BRIBED RUSSIAN HACKERS TO RIG VOTES. WE ALL KNOW I WOULD BE IN THE LEAD IF THAT WASNT TRUE!
Drew, Angrypork, Mr AJ and 4 others liked this
By TrippL
Staff are pry so busy right now banning fake accounts they forgot to lock the polls!
By TrippL
Staff are pry so busy right now banning fake accounts they forgot to lock the polls!
it’s not over yet you noob
YOU MUST BE IN ON IT
By Apples
it’s not over yet you noob
YOU MUST BE IN ON IT
don’t attack one of your supporters!!!
By TrippL
SOWIE <3
By Classified_
Locked for checks, good luck!
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hey Pandas,

We have conducted an investigation into election rigging on this ballot, and we've found no evidence of cheating nor duplicate votes, except for user GRIZZ, who voted for Jrider twice under two separate accounts. Although this did not affect the election results, one of Jrider's votes has been removed and one of GRIZZ's alternate accounts has been terminated.

With a whopping 61% of the votes, we're happy to announce Matt Cobra as the new Mayor of PEI!

Pro Tip: We suggest you go over the mayor-related text in our RP Rules page to get yourself up to date with the Mayor's duties and abilities. Remember that all ticket and gun license money goes to the town balance, so spend it wisely!

Congrats Matt Cobra, and thank you all for participating! :party:
Miku, Mr AJ, MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!