Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By ZERO
Hmmmmm?
By Mr AJ
Country Supreme Leader aka Sheriff Davidson / An Interview with Supreme Leader

From a Normal interview to a mega voice troll
This Ep is filled with epic stuff tbh XD

In this Ep of Falcon Podcast, Country Boii Supreme Leader aka Sheriff Davidson talks about
1)His life after retiring from Pandahut RP
2) The reason behind WSMR getting disbanded
3) Black Hawks
4) The reason behind his retirement and will he ever come out of retirement
5) His message/advice to the audience
6) message to different members of the ph community (noobdog, slushy, orange, matt cobra, Yoshi, Needlesmeming, cookie, jacobandtay and much more )
7)Real Reason behind his retirement
8) Mega Voice Troll / Bloopers

Bloopers - 25:13

Check Out His Guide "BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL CRIMINAL 1 BY 1 "

The Link for his guide
- https://bit.ly/2PqcQtX
Last edited by Mr AJ on March 26th, 2020, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Javi-kun
Those words will get AJ demonitized.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
Those words will get AJ demonitized.

Lmao next time onwards i m gonna input rubber duck sound when someone cuss XD
you won't earn anything when you got 36 subs and less than 5k hours watch time so it doesn't matter tbh XD
Burnt liked this
By Mr AJ
Update:
Hi citizens of PH RP, Currently due to irl stuff the production for falcon podcast has been paused till June 1 cuz I m going through finals.
Currently, we got an interview under the editing process as well as an interview schedule with the Gucci boii of PH RP, can't reveal his name though so yeah and We are also thinking about creating a short movie and we even got deals for it, hopefully, I wish we could finish this project.
I had been planning to create a successive series/movie for more than 6 months but that never worked
currently, I have partnered with some of the freelancers as well as with some media companies to make this possible
I hope this would work out well

Thank you for spending ya time to read this update/announcement
See you soon on the next episode of falcon podcast

P.S: Pls don't ask me the title & the storyline for the upcoming movie XD
By Mr AJ
Episode 12
Episode 12 deals with Quavo, a highly experienced roleplayer who is also the richest citizen on pandahut, having a net worth of over 25 million bamboo. The interview deals with how he got the money in the first place, as well as what he is doing in the criminal group BMC (Black Mamba Company). Other questions also involve the setting up of a new banking/loan system that will help new players get some quick cash. Quavo also states his opinions on the mayoral election, with a tight race expected between
Duke and Outspace. Quavo is a highly respected RP player from everyone in the community.
Episode 13
Episode 13 interviews the veteran mayor
Duke, who has previously been mayor for 6 times. Duke spoke about how the citizens have always had faith in him and that he has always implemented his manifesto pledges and proves tis by posting on the forums his progress. In the interview, Duke gives away some of his tailor made manifesto pledges that will be released in a couple of days’ time. In the interview, Duke speaks about how he rose to power, his greatest achievements as well as how he would deal with the current BMC problem and corruption. Duke delivered a powerful speech where he outlined equality for all citizens, as well as an 8 week vision as opposed to an 8 day vision.
Journalistic work
I am extremely proud that I was accepted in the
Golden Falcon Studios and in the next few days I will be publishing articles about the upcoming election, as well as an opinion poll between Duke and Outspace. I will be sending questions to both candidates which I expect they will answer.
This is just the overview of the interviews
EP 12 and 13 will be uploaded soon and Thank you Wallace for the insight/overview
By NeedlessMemeing
Episode 13
Episode 13 interviews the veteran mayor[/color] Duke, who has previously been mayor for 6 times. Duke spoke about how the citizens have always had faith in him and that he has always implemented his manifesto pledges and proves tis by posting on the forums his progress. In the interview, Duke gives away some of his tailor made manifesto pledges that will be released in a couple of days’ time. In the interview, Duke speaks about how he rose to power, his greatest achievements as well as how he would deal with the current BMC problem and corruption. Duke delivered a powerful speech where he outlined equality for all citizens, as well as an 8 week vision as opposed to an 8 day vision.

Well I guess I'm not watching GFS anymore if it's going to be heavily biased.
By Mr AJ
What wallace said was absolutely true
you can listen to EP 13 urself and find out whether Wallace really exaggerated the whole interview thing or he just summarised the entire thing what duke said
If you feel like we are going on a wrong direction, feel free to comment through this post or contact us via discord
By Yoshi
you can listen to EP 13 urself and find out whether Wallace really exaggerated the whole interview thing or he just summarised the entire thing what duke said
If you feel like we are going on a wrong direction, feel free to comment through this post or contact us via discord
The problem is that Wallace is a very close friend of Duke's, as he was Duke's vice mayor for a long time. Wallace statement shouldn't be marked as a summary, and rather should be considered an op Ed. Please next time refrain from using opinions when conducting your journalism.
By The Duke II
The problem is that Wallace is a very close friend of Duke's, as he was Duke's vice mayor for a long time. Wallace statement shouldn't be marked as a summary, and rather should be considered an op Ed. Please next time refrain from using opinions when conducting your journalism.
Wallace was never my vice mayor.
Refrain from making false statements.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!