Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By wonslowcar
just the fact that he heavily exaggerated ep 13 summary tells everyone that he's going to be an obviously biased reporter
By wonslowcar
He was either a minister or had a lot to do with your term. When i ran, i was constantly spammed toxic statements from him, someone i did not even know, just because i was running against you. Guess who won?
Mr AJ, NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Burnt
Well I guess I'm not watching GFS anymore if it's going to be heavily biased.
What wallace said was absolutely true
you can listen to EP 13 urself and find out whether Wallace really exaggerated the whole interview thing or he just summarised the entire thing what duke said
If you feel like we are going on a wrong direction, feel free to comment through this post or contact us via discord
The problem is that Wallace is a very close friend of Duke's, as he was Duke's vice mayor for a long time. Wallace statement shouldn't be marked as a summary, and rather should be considered an op Ed. Please next time refrain from using opinions when conducting your journalism.
I mean, I don’t see any bias claims like “he’s the best mayor ever” he posted facts that can be proven and what’s to come in the interview.
Mr AJ liked this
By Yoshi

I mean, I don’t see any bias claims like “he’s the best mayor ever” he posted facts that can be proven and what’s to come in the interview.
there isn't direct bias here, but he highlights Duke's name every time it comes up, even when he's summarizing the episode focused on Quavo. Also, the whole "8-week plan opposed an 8-day plan" is clearly a direct shot.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
there isn't direct bias here, but he highlights Duke's name every time it comes up, even when he's summarizing the episode focused on Quavo. Also, the whole "8-week plan opposed an 8-day plan" is clearly a direct shot.
I agree with Yoshi about the highlighting part
He should have highlighted all the names in the same color.

Content-wise its just facts & claims and whoever thinks the review is biased ( excluding the highlighting part ) has got issues with the writer's background.

I will try my level best to post unbiased content as possible cause at times mistakes happen due to shortage of time and let's end the talk about EP 13 here
Before this page gets locked drama
By The Duke II

All wallace did was quote me. That’s what I said in the interview . I’m the one taking shots, not the reporter who is reporting what I said. Thank you - Duke
Mr AJ liked this
By Yoshi
I agree with Yoshi about the highlighting part
He should have highlighted all the names in the same color.

Content-wise its just facts & claims and whoever thinks the review is biased ( excluding the highlighting part ) has got issues with the writer's background.

I will try my level best to post unbiased content as possible cause at times mistakes happen due to shortage of time and let's end the talk about EP 13 here
Before this page gets locked drama
Thank you AJ
Mr AJ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Since when is ppl complaining about someones name being another Color than other names?
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!