Feel free to make a post here advertising your group or for applications! Police Groups have their own special subforum for their groups.
By NeedlessMemeing
Make a episode 2
I need to find a newbie for part 2 Lmao
I heard of this newbie called Mushy, try and find him.
Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
Lol
By Javi-kun
Make a episode 2
I need to find a newbie for part 2 Lmao
Candyvan was a newbie back when he was Adolf,whenever he messed up and ghost always kidnapped him,first time we met him,he messed with us so we tank raided his base.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr AJ
New Police Force On PH10 ?

Hi Gamers / Roleplayers

Welcome to Falcon Podcast
where we interview gamers/roleplayers to share their gaming lifestyle and we also discuss Gaming dramas
In today's Episode of Falcon Podcast, We are gonna Interview Krezen

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Krezen will be talking about
1) Present State of PH 10
2) His opinion on other police groups on 10
3) BMC
4) His goals for ph 10 as an SPD director and their present activity on 10
and much more

**If the volume is low, please increase it to listen to the interview **

Who is Krezen?
Krezen, A Former Member of Black Hats gang, has now changed his career path by being a cop and by saving people from kidnaps and Raids

Krezen is currently working as a Seattle Police Department Director

He used to work for PPD as a director in the place of Giraffe and now currently as we all know that PPD was disbanded due to some to some inside job + inactivity

After the wreckage of PPD, many police forces came in power like the spades police department and some other independent police forces, but most of them failed as they became inactive over the period of time

Among all these issues/problems faced by citizens as well as by independent cops
Krezen later rebranded PPD into SPD and currently, they are doing their level best to save the town

* This Interview was requested by some of the citizens of PH 10 *

Thank you for spending ya time here on GFS , Hope to see in the next vid, Currently, I m busy with irl stuff and Pandahut News , so the uploads will be kinda delayed
By Javi-kun
SPD big joke bigger joke then the WCS
By Mr AJ
Real Reason Behind Slushy Leaving PH back in 2016

Idk what happened but this EP of GFS was removed somehow from forums
so if u wanna check this ep u gotta check this link then
By Mr AJ
Life of a Forgotten Mod / An Interview with Masonbruce

From being an average teenager to a Pandahut Addict
This roleplayer / Mod has spent a lot of hours on Pandahut RP as well as in the mod team which makes him a reputable member of Pandahut community

Masonbruce aka oackrulcifer has been playing multiple roles on PH Rp starting from being a bandit as he had his own bandit group and

]later after months went by, Mason changed his role /path of destruction by turning into police officer which helped many members of Washington and then again days went by in which, Now he's the founder of wsmr which got shut down recently and now he's planning on making changes to his broken group
In this following Ep, Mason will talk about
0) Pandahut Addiction
1) Pandahut Servers
2) His Experience as a Mod
3) His Exp as an Rp Player
4) Memorable Moments he had on PH servers
5) The reason behind him transitioning from bandit to police
6) Future plans about his group
7) Future of Unturned as well as Pandahut
8) Things that he hates in PH as a mod / rp player
9)Personal Life - How he got into anime, what other games does he play and much more
10) Talks about old members of pandahut - dark shadow, Levi, dutchy, noob dog, cookie, apples, matt cobra, needles meming, the supreme leader, Aren, Classi aka ImBobTV, Yoshi, Orange, Mushy, Miku, and much more) #FF000

Thank you for spending ya time to go through post
Hope to see u in next one XD
Last edited by Mr AJ on March 26th, 2020, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ZERO
Why would I forget about Mason?
Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
No one forgets Mason.
By Mr AJ
No one forgets Mason.
The title of that video is sarcastic tbh
Who will forget him lmao
I just named that vid in such a way that people would get to know more about Masonbruce now

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!