You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Firstly - If you get a reset of your bamboo and it goes all the way back up to 800k then that's pretty much going to mean you're never struggling for money. The reset is to clear out all of the bases walls etc to stop lag. Secondly - the 500 bamboo is every 30 minutes which equals up to 1k bamboo an hour, time it :).
The money for pvp servers is pretty much like the RP servers. You have to be careful what you spend it on, but if your balance reset everytime the server did, you would just keep getting loads of money and you could just buy a lot of things with 800k... If you're a donor rank, you get paid every half hour, so it shouldn't be as challenging to get built back up after the reset unless you love to blow your money.
I love to blow my money :)
Honestly logging in and seeing you have 500k is great.
It must be damn nice to be Shemfry after last night's fight club, walking around with 1.5 mil.
That's so much money to blow.
I love to blow my money :)
Honestly logging in and seeing you have 500k is great.
It must be damn nice to be Shemfry after last night's fight club, walking around with 1.5 mil.
That's so much money to blow.
Shemfry actually won that much? And Lugo, if you love to waste money, then I don't ever expect to see you over 50k for 5minutes. Lol

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!