You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By ZERO
Throw us your name: Demonic_Racer
Your Role: Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because i'm perfect :) JK but I'm pretty good at PvP, I have lots of experience with different RP servers, I know how to be a part of a "Company" and do my part, and I love memes.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I have 380 hours on Unturned, 200 hours must have been spent on PvP and the other 180 on RP servers.
What are your skills with flying and driving: 10/10 on both, I love to go on sandbox servers and spawn planes in so I can fly :D
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Fuck that bastard in the ass and then report.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? FUCK, hide anything important at my personal residence and inform my Superiors, then move it back when its safe.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Selling Weapons and Armour at a shop.
(I also have a mic)
You're a Bandit, but you want to make money for the BMC by selling weapons and armor?
By MattCobra
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because i'm perfect :) JK but I'm pretty good at PvP, I have lots of experience with different RP servers, I know how to be a part of a "Company" and do my part, and I love memes.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I have 380 hours on Unturned, 200 hours must have been spent on PvP and the other 180 on RP servers.
What are your skills with flying and driving: 10/10 on both, I love to go on sandbox servers and spawn planes in so I can fly :D
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Fuck that bastard in the ass and then report.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? FUCK, hide anything important at my personal residence and inform my Superiors, then move it back when its safe.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Selling Weapons and Armour at a shop.
(I also have a mic)
Declined, you're obviously an enemy spy as you are part of WSM
By Demonic_Racer
(I also have a mic)
Actually, i'm not a spy, I applied for WSM yesterday and I saw some of your members online today and you guys seemed to be an amazing team so I figured I would go for you guys instead
By Outspace
Throw us your name: Berrie Dealer (This is my other forums account dont get it confused ecks dee)
Your Role: Druglord
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: First of all im pink and pink is an intemidating color so boom. Second of all im Canadian so I will scare them away with kindness and love
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Between Alt and Main I think I have like 1.5k
What are your skills with flying and driving: Im practicaly better then Outspace at flying ngl
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I kOs BeCaUsE iDk AbOuT bAnS
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? tElL mAtT
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I grow berries
After discussing with other members the overall vote leaned against you being declined.
By Demonic_Racer
(I also have a mic)
Actually, i'm not a spy, I applied for WSM yesterday and I saw some of your members online today and you guys seemed to be an amazing team so I figured I would go for you guys instead
Nvm I'm good with WSM xD
By MattCobra
Your Role: Weaponsmith
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Easy to get along with, love the server; The players are cool af.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 425
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving, 100%; Flying, 60%
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Place a hit
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?: Defend it with my life; Place hits on all who attack it.
You have been accepted into the company
By Outspace
Throw us your name: DeathExperience
Your Role: Kidnapper ( May change to DrugLord )
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because i am a experienced Kidnapper, loyal, nice and will always be there for my team.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Not sure, but around 500
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying master, and driving master too xD (Know stunts and stuff. I even had a "PSD Airforce Shuttle".
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would report him/her to the higher ups and let them decide what to do to him :)
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I would tell it in discord, so we can hide somewhere else, and i would stay at the base to make sure we wont get raided.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? By Kidnaps and maybe Drugs ;D
(even tho i got a bit poor in the last time xd)

Have a great day :D
Sorry for thr wait, you have been accepted into the company. Please dm me on discord ASAP
By Outspace
Your Role: Hitman
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm a pvp god. I like to play in a team who know's how to play the game ;)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 250+
What are your skills with flying and driving: flying 9/10 driving 2/10 :p
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Report them to the owner / founder
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I will protect our base and say it to our discord and we will protect it :)
How are you going to make us money and represent us? kill poeple for money :)
You probably arent watching this still but you have been declined as you did join WCS
By Supreme Leader
Throw us your name: ??????/Incognito
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm different from everyone else cause I have unique strategies that cannot be underestimated. I am also very good at evading almost anyone and everyone. What I also have is that my pvp skills are decent but I am working on improving them all the time.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Over 500 combined
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving: 10/10, Flying 7/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Make their life hell by raiding em, kidnapping em and robbing em. Then report it to the leaders.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Defend that shit with my life and get other online members on.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Grow drugs in secret bases, do illegal arms deals, you name it.
By Pengu!
Throw us your name: ??????/Incognito
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm different from everyone else cause I have unique strategies that cannot be underestimated. I am also very good at evading almost anyone and everyone. What I also have is that my pvp skills are decent but I am working on improving them all the time.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Over 500 combined
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving: 10/10, Flying 7/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Make their life hell by raiding em, kidnapping em and robbing em. Then report it to the leaders.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Defend that shit with my life and get other online members on.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Grow drugs in secret bases, do illegal arms deals, you name it.
Declined.
MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!