You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By DeathExperience
Throw us your name: DeathExperience
Your Role: Kidnapper ( May change to DrugLord )
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because i am a experienced Kidnapper, loyal, nice and will always be there for my team.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Not sure, but around 500
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying master, and driving master too xD (Know stunts and stuff. I even had a "PSD Airforce Shuttle".
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would report him/her to the higher ups and let them decide what to do to him :)
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I would tell it in discord, so we can hide somewhere else, and i would stay at the base to make sure we wont get raided.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? By Kidnaps and maybe Drugs ;D
(even tho i got a bit poor in the last time xd)

Have a great day :D
By Voltz
Your Role: Hitman
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm a pvp god. I like to play in a team who know's how to play the game ;)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 250+
What are your skills with flying and driving: flying 9/10 driving 2/10 :p
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Report them to the owner / founder
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I will protect our base and say it to our discord and we will protect it :)
How are you going to make us money and represent us? kill poeple for money :)
By zman#2644
Throw us your name: zman
Your Role: Hitman (Unsure at the moment, as I am re downloading the game)
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Well I'm a very experienced player on panda hut and know my way around the server
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I believe somewhere around 500-600
What are your skills with flying and driving: I can drive pretty well, but I cannot fly to save my life, literally. I hope that this does not negatively impact my chances of succeeding (Even though it probably well
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Well I'd report him to the higher ups, but I'd also try to see who the snitch was collaborating with to get information about a enemy
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?: I would tell the higher ups, move the loot to another base if we had one, and attempt to defend the base.
How are you going to make us money and represent us?: I'm a hitman but if I do switch I would probably go drug lord and sell berries, I could also use my kits to get guns.
By ZERO
Throw us your name: ZERO
Your Role: Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I love to kill people.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 1300+ PvP hours or so. 30 RP hours.
What are your skills with flying and driving: Trash
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: If I could, I would kill him. Sadly, I can't just do that. I'll just tell whoever can deal with it.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Prepare to kill.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Killing the killers of BMC. Making money from kidnappings.
By MattCobra
Throw us your name: zman
Your Role: Hitman (Unsure at the moment, as I am re downloading the game)
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Well I'm a very experienced player on panda hut and know my way around the server
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I believe somewhere around 500-600
What are your skills with flying and driving: I can drive pretty well, but I cannot fly to save my life, literally. I hope that this does not negatively impact my chances of succeeding (Even though it probably well
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Well I'd report him to the higher ups, but I'd also try to see who the snitch was collaborating with to get information about a enemy
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?: I would tell the higher ups, move the loot to another base if we had one, and attempt to defend the base.
How are you going to make us money and represent us?: I'm a hitman but if I do switch I would probably go drug lord and sell berries, I could also use my kits to get guns.
Hello, you've been accepted into the BMC. Welcome to the company!
By Spinner
Your Role: Weaponsmith
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Easy to get along with, love the server; The players are cool af.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 425
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving, 100%; Flying, 60%
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Place a hit
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?: Defend it with my life; Place hits on all who attack it.
By Berrie Boiyo
Throw us your name: Berrie Dealer (This is my other forums account dont get it confused ecks dee)
Your Role: Druglord
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: First of all im pink and pink is an intemidating color so boom. Second of all im Canadian so I will scare them away with kindness and love
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Between Alt and Main I think I have like 1.5k
What are your skills with flying and driving: Im practicaly better then Outspace at flying ngl
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I kOs BeCaUsE iDk AbOuT bAnS
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? tElL mAtT
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I grow berries
By Outspace
Throw us your name: Berrie Dealer (This is my other forums account dont get it confused ecks dee)
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: First of all im pink and pink is an intemidating color so boom. Second of all im Canadian so I will scare them away with kindness and love
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Between Alt and Main I think I have like 1.5k
What are your skills with flying and driving: Im practicaly better then Outspace at flying ngl
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? tElL mAtT

Lying about flying skills isnt allowed. Accepted
By Outspace

Lying about flying skills isnt allowed. Accepted after i talk to other high ups xd
By Demonic_Racer
Throw us your name: Demonic_Racer
Your Role: Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because i'm perfect :) JK but I'm pretty good at PvP, I have lots of experience with different RP servers, I know how to be a part of a "Company" and do my part, and I love memes.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I have 380 hours on Unturned, 200 hours must have been spent on PvP and the other 180 on RP servers.
What are your skills with flying and driving: 10/10 on both, I love to go on sandbox servers and spawn planes in so I can fly :D
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Fuck that bastard in the ass and then report.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? FUCK, hide anything important at my personal residence and inform my Superiors, then move it back when its safe.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Selling Weapons and Armour at a shop.
(I also have a mic)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!