You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Yoshi
Throw us your name: TheBlueBerryLord
Your Role:Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:i am very active meaning i can kidnap alot more and generate money and i enjoy pvping against the cops
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:about in total for all servers 1300 in rp and 500 pvp (ik i dont pvp alot)
What are your skills with flying and driving:flying 7 driving 5
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Take screen shots and get evidence then raid or take there stuff then report them to a higher up
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?try and ration and be on to defend while trying to make a new more hidden base
How are you going to make us money and represent us?Selling drugs to players and kidnapping
accepted
By Outspace
Matt cobra has recently left pandahut, leaving me as the sole leader of BMC with Burnt there as well partially as founder, however he is mayor right now. Because of this I have changed the application to
BMC Application

In-Game Name:

Steam Profile Link:

Steam 64 ID:

Any BMC Referrals:

How Would You Rate Your PvP and Driving Skills:

What Are Your Strong Attributes:

What Are Your Weaknesses:

What Can You Do To Improve BMC:

What Do You Think BMC Is Lacking:

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:

What BMC Members Know You:

What Role Are You:

Are You Dedicated To Pandahut RP:

Anyone that wishes to apply, goodluck and anyone that is accepted welcome to the BMC
Matty liked this
By skate
Your Role: Currently Kidnapper

What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because im decent at pvp but the lag on 10 makes everyone bad so meh and im not toxic and i dont rage off if someone tells me off or something

How many PVP and RP hours do you have: i dont play pvp servers on rp i have 270 hours

What are your skills with flying and driving: i can fly helis rlly good driveing not so good because of lag spikes

There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: tell the leaders

Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? tell everyone fast and probally watch the chat all night incase someones raids xD

How are you going to make us money and represent us? i kidnap alot sometimes i run my chef buissness but not much anymore i normally kidnap.
Last edited by skate on August 29th, 2021, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Outspace
Your Role: Currently Kidnapper

What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Because im decent at pvp but the lag on 10 makes everyone bad so meh and im not toxic and i dont rage off if someone tells me off or something

How many PVP and RP hours do you have: i dont play pvp servers on rp i have 270 hours

What are your skills with flying and driving: i can fly helis rlly good driveing not so good because of lag spikes

There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: tell the leaders

Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? tell everyone fast and probally watch the chat all night incase someones raids xD

How are you going to make us money and represent us? i kidnap alot sometimes i run my chef buissness but not much anymore i normally kidnap.

Apologize for the short wait i was gone for a bit. You have been accepted. Please find a way to add me on steam it is Legatus Outspace(on mobile cant get a link sorry). You can probably find it through miku or mushy's friendlists if you have them added
By heATheN
In-Game Name: heATheN

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeathenFromChile/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198208449397

Any BMC Referrals: ZERO, Outspace.

How Would You Rate Your PvP and Driving Skills: PvP - 9/10 | It's hard to drive with the lag lines, but I'd say 6/10.

What Are Your Strong Attributes: PvP. (Rank 5 KitPvP)

What Are Your Weaknesses: Lag lines, Matamorez.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Kill and Raid as much as I can.

What Do You Think BMC Is Lacking: Active members.

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 64

What BMC Members Know You: Surfice, Zero, Outspace, Zuke, That1Yoshi, BlueBerry, Burnt, Pablo Escobar, Bat Kat, Twixz, Hardium, MikE, zman.

What Role Are You: Hitman.

Are You Dedicated To Pandahut RP: Yes.
Last edited by heATheN on February 21st, 2019, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ZERO
In-Game Name: heATheN

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HeathenFromChile/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198208449397

Any BMC Referrals: ZERO, Outspace.

How Would You Rate Your PvP and Driving Skills: PvP - 9/10 | It's hard to drive with the lag lines, but I'd say 6/10.

What Are Your Strong Attributes: PvP. (Rank 5 KitPvP)

What Are Your Weaknesses: Lag lines, Matamorez.

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Kill and Raid as much as I can.

What Do You Think BMC Is Lacking: Active members.

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 64

What BMC Members Know You: Surfice, Zero, Outspace, Zuke, That1Yoshi, BlueBerry.

What Role Are You: Hitman.

Are You Dedicated To Pandahut RP: Yes.
Accepted.
By Caladius
Throw us your name: Caladius

Your Role: Kidnapper

What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Well, I have been in many Groups such as the FBI and WCS. With that I got a great amount of experince in both
PVP, raids and kidnapps.

How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Welp, in PVP like 3 hrs ;). And in RP Around 100hrs.

What are your skills with flying and driving: Well, I can fly very good but land that is a diffrent thing. And I can drive quite okay.

There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Welp, I would see why he did it then contace a HR to get him *dealt* with.

Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? : I would get the most importent stuff to saftey and make evreyone aware of whats going on. Then stay quite for a while and try to find a new base and build up.

How are you going to make us money and represent us?: Well, stealing cars and Selling drugs and kiddnaps ;)
By ZERO
Throw us your name: Caladius

Your Role: Kidnapper

What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Well, I have been in many Groups such as the FBI and WCS. With that I got a great amount of experince in both
PVP, raids and kidnapps.

How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Welp, in PVP like 3 hrs ;). And in RP Around 100hrs.

What are your skills with flying and driving: Well, I can fly very good but land that is a diffrent thing. And I can drive quite okay.

There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Welp, I would see why he did it then contace a HR to get him *dealt* with.

Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? : I would get the most importent stuff to saftey and make evreyone aware of whats going on. Then stay quite for a while and try to find a new base and build up.

How are you going to make us money and represent us?: Well, stealing cars and Selling drugs and kiddnaps ;)

Hello,

Please fill out the new BMC Application format:

In-Game Name:

Steam Profile Link:

Steam 64 ID:

Any BMC Referrals:

How Would You Rate Your PvP and Driving Skills:

What Are Your Strong Attributes:

What Are Your Weaknesses:

What Can You Do To Improve BMC:

What Do You Think BMC Is Lacking:

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have:

What BMC Members Know You:

What Role Are You:

Are You Dedicated To Pandahut RP:
Thanks!
By candyvan
In-Game Name: candyvan

Steam Profile Link: just search up candyvan

Steam 64 ID:76561198415426684

Any BMC Referrals: Im sorry, i dont understand

How Would You Rate Your PvP and Driving Skills: Driving skills: absolutely magnificent Pvp: 6/10 if no lag

What Are Your Strong Attributes: I am a very good buissnessmen Average about 70k aday

What Are Your Weaknesses: Computer not so good

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Make it look better and im pretty nice to new people so i can be an assistant to kidnapper branches :))

What Do You Think BMC Is Lacking: Me, Candyvan and buisness and a little spice.

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 25k minutes

What BMC Members Know You: Twixz

What Role Are You: Drug Lord

Oh i'm 16 btw and I don't really like to use my mic as it is hell.

Btw Alot of BMC members do not like me although it hurts my feelings i believe the BMC is more mature then*coughs* something else dm me on discord to know what group i'm talking about. *cough*
By Dani Omerovic
In-Game Name: Jack

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183998075/

Steam 64 ID: 76561198183998075

Any BMC Referrals: Nope

How Would You Rate Your PvP and Driving Skills: PVP 9. Driving 8

What Are Your Strong Attributes: PVP, flying

What Are Your Weaknesses: Snipers

What Can You Do To Improve BMC: Before i left i was on everyday and active. And i can do more and you guys know that.

What Do You Think BMC Is Lacking: Active. More kidnappings.

How Many Pandahut RP Hours Do You Have: 800 Hours

What BMC Members Know You: Yoshi, Zman, Mike and ALOT more.

What Role Are You:Kidnapper

I hope i see yo guys soon. Jacki boi is back.
-Jack

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!