You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
Was you
Matty liked this
By Supreme Leader
Your application is being discussed, expect a reply within the next 48 hours
May I ask what's happening with my app as many days has passed?
By Voltz
Throw us your name: JustSayGG
Your Role: Kidnapper & Sometimes bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm good at making plans and have 200iq :)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: RP 300+/- And PVP not playing to much overal 2915hrs
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying - 10/10 Driving - 3/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would get some proof and report to higher ranks up.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I would ask members to hop on and protect the base.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Kidnap poeple and raid berry/loot bases
By Outspace
Your application is being discussed, expect a reply within the next 48 hours
May I ask what's happening with my app as many days has passed?
I am pretty sure you have been denied. I can double check with other highers up but if there is no response im sorry but you have been denied
By Outspace
Throw us your name: JustSayGG
Your Role: Kidnapper & Sometimes bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm good at making plans and have 200iq :)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: RP 300+/- And PVP not playing to much overal 2915hrs
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying - 10/10 Driving - 3/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would get some proof and report to higher ranks up.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I would ask members to hop on and protect the base.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Kidnap poeple and raid berry/loot bases
You are accepted
By Dani Omerovic
Throw us your name: Jack
Your Role: Kidnapper (Bodyguard for Matt and Burnt
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Ehh because i have been here before and was good but i left and quit PH, then i came back but when i was logging on i fkn b roke my PC, i "accidently" kicked it so i broke it.... yea i am an idiot. You guys know me.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 1074 hours total, 700 RP( Includes PVP) and 300 Hours PVP, RP has alot of PVP to.
what are your skills with flying and driving: Flying like 8-10 and PVP, ya boy has gotten a big UPGRADE, 9-10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First i tell the higher ups then i take that bitch kidnapp him slice him up then take a picture for my facebook:)
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Well i try to get everyone on then i get there get a hell's fury then wait for those ass hole cops to come and then killl them (Then a pic for facebook).
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Well Kidnapping, and drug dealing

-Jack:)
By ZERO
Throw us your name: Jack
Your Role: Kidnapper (Bodyguard for Matt and Burnt
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Ehh because i have been here before and was good but i left and quit PH, then i came back but when i was logging on i fkn b roke my PC, i "accidently" kicked it so i broke it.... yea i am an idiot. You guys know me.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 1074 hours total, 700 RP( Includes PVP) and 300 Hours PVP, RP has alot of PVP to.
what are your skills with flying and driving: Flying like 8-10 and PVP, ya boy has gotten a big UPGRADE, 9-10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First i tell the higher ups then i take that bitch kidnapp him slice him up then take a picture for my facebook:)
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Well i try to get everyone on then i get there get a hell's fury then wait for those ass hole cops to come and then killl them (Then a pic for facebook).
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Well Kidnapping, and drug dealing

-Jack:)

Hello,

You were already accepted by Burnt. Please DM Outspace or MattCobra for more information.
Thanks!
By TheBlueBerryLord
Throw us your name: TheBlueBerryLord
Your Role:Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:i am very active meaning i can kidnap alot more and generate money and i enjoy pvping against the cops
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:about in total for all servers 1300 in rp and 500 pvp (ik i dont pvp alot)
What are your skills with flying and driving:flying 7 driving 5
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Take screen shots and get evidence then raid or take there stuff then report them to a higher up
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?try and ration and be on to defend while trying to make a new more hidden base
How are you going to make us money and represent us?Selling drugs to players and kidnapping
By wonslowcar
Throw us your name: TheBlueBerryLord
Your Role:Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:i am very active meaning i can kidnap alot more and generate money and i enjoy pvping against the cops
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:about in total for all servers 1300 in rp and 500 pvp (ik i dont pvp alot)
What are your skills with flying and driving:flying 7 driving 5
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Take screen shots and get evidence then raid or take there stuff then report them to a higher up
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?try and ration and be on to defend while trying to make a new more hidden base
How are you going to make us money and represent us?Selling drugs to players and kidnapping
+1 i refer

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!