You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Dani Omerovic
Throw us your name: Jack
Your Role: Kidnapper/Bodyguard for matt and burnt.
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I am an old member i left because i quit untruend but now i am back, i was one of the most active and made like 4 kidnapping bases( i know it's not much but i wad 3K)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 750 RP hours, and 368 PVP hours(i am good at PVP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving and flying i am very good and know what i am doing.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First of all tell the bosses or a higher up to kick him, then i fkn kidnapp him, and i cut his balls off with my makeshift bat(matt knows how much i love it).
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Fkn get a hell's fury and get to the base so noone sees me and when they come in fkn kill them.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Kidnapp, and drugs brotha.
Accepted, welcome back!
Thanks Brotha!
By Outspace
Lemme join the mo bamba company
Are you unbanned?>
By ZERO
Lemme join the mo bamba company
Are you unbanned?>

No, he is not.
By Voltz
Throw us your name: Voltz 1337
Your Role: Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I know you guys won't accepted me becasue i'm a EX-WCS member. But what the different is about everybody that i can build really good bases and i'm not that bad in pvp.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 2,800k (Unturned) 300+/- (RP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying 10/10 Driving 3/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would get some proof and report it to the higher rank ups.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I'm gonna wait till sombody gonna raid it and defend it.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I'm gonna kidnap poeple and raid bases to get some loot and give it to the BMC.
By ZERO
Throw us your name: Voltz 1337
Your Role: Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I know you guys won't accepted me becasue i'm a EX-WCS member. But what the different is about everybody that i can build really good bases and i'm not that bad in pvp.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 2,800k (Unturned) 300+/- (RP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying 10/10 Driving 3/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would get some proof and report it to the higher rank ups.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I'm gonna wait till sombody gonna raid it and defend it.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I'm gonna kidnap poeple and raid bases to get some loot and give it to the BMC.
Declined
By TheBlueBerryLord
Oi just like Matt I’m only a cop on 13 I am a bandit/weaponsmith on 10 outspace
By ZERO
Forwarded
By Outspace
Im pretty sure I saw you on 10 as a cop just around when you applied, so for now its on hold. We will give you our decision based on what we see this week. Keep in mind we prefer more crime over being a weaponsmith but being a weaponsmith is fine.
By TheBlueBerryLord
Im pretty sure I saw you on 10 as a cop just around when you applied, so for now its on hold. We will give you our decision based on what we see this week. Keep in mind we prefer more crime over being a weaponsmith but being a weaponsmith is fine.

Nah never been a cop on 10 most likely another berrie there is berryblue and booberry

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!