You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Burnt
Welcome Panda's to the rebirth of the Black Mamba Company. The BMC head council has decided to restart and remaster the BMC without allowing ANY flaws. This thread is an application process and each application will be looked at with EVERY detail in mind. We prefer Quality over Quantity and want the best of the best and the most loyal to join and help make our presence known in the state of Washington. We allow most roles, but not most people. Fill in each answer to the best of your ability and we hope you pick the right side :bamboo:

Throw us your name:
Your Role:
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:
What are your skills with flying and driving:
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do:
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?
How are you going to make us money and represent us?
Mr AJ, Mushy, Matty and 1 others liked this
By Liona
Your Role: Salesman, Kidnapper or CEO
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm El Mexican aka Liona. Don't think anything more has to be said.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: roughly 1.7k hours combined
What are your skills with flying and driving: flying: 6 driving: 8
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Tell higher ups and feed them false information to give us more wiggle room.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?: Sell all the good shit then split the cash with the group. Also lay low for a while or if needed, take the fight to the enemy
How are you going to make us money and represent us?: I make money via selling raid loot and other bits and bobs. I'll represent via the Tag [BMC] and just being myself.
By Burnt
Your Role: Salesman, Kidnapper or CEO
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm El Mexican aka Liona. Don't think anything more has to be said.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: roughly 1.7k hours combined
What are your skills with flying and driving: flying: 6 driving: 8
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Tell higher ups and feed them false information to give us more wiggle room.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do?: Sell all the good shit then split the cash with the group. Also lay low for a while or if needed, take the fight to the enemy
How are you going to make us money and represent us?: I make money via selling raid loot and other bits and bobs. I'll represent via the Tag [BMC] and just being myself.
OP has decided to part ways
By KillerClown101
Throw us your name:KillerClown101
Your Role: CEO,Salesman,kidnapper or mechanic
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I started 3 bussinesses witch all was succesfull
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: over 200 hours pvp and RP
What are your skills with flying and driving: flying 10/10 driving 9/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: PM the higher ups
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? PM higher ups or secure the building if was being raided by the police.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Bussines,black market ;-) selling cars or kidnaps
By MrBagelCheese
Throw us your name: Bagel
Your Role: Hitman
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 1400 in pvp.........about 1 in rp
What are your skills with flying and driving: god
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Place a hit and I'll take em out
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Alert the group
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Killing as a hitman
By SmokeyBear
Throw us your name: SmokeyBear
Your Role: Hitman/Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I used to be in bh and was there personal hitman and made them allot of money and would like to be part of BMC
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: pvp 450 rp 350
What are your skills with flying and driving: my flying skills are good my driving skills are god
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: tell the higher up and put a hit on them and take them out
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Tell the group and assist
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Robbing people and taking hits
By Burnt
Throw us your name:KillerClown101
Your Role: CEO,Salesman,kidnapper or mechanic
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I started 3 bussinesses witch all was succesfull
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: over 200 hours pvp and RP
What are your skills with flying and driving: flying 10/10 driving 9/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: PM the higher ups
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? PM higher ups or secure the building if was being raided by the police.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Bussines,black market ;-) selling cars or kidnaps
Accepted Contact MattCobra or Myself for an invite.
By Burnt
Throw us your name: SmokeyBear
Your Role: Hitman/Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I used to be in bh and was there personal hitman and made them allot of money and would like to be part of BMC
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: pvp 450 rp 350
What are your skills with flying and driving: my flying skills are good my driving skills are god
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: tell the higher up and put a hit on them and take them out
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Tell the group and assist
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Robbing people and taking hits
accepted
By Burnt
Throw us your name: Bagel
Your Role: Hitman
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 1400 in pvp.........about 1 in rp
What are your skills with flying and driving: god
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Place a hit and I'll take em out
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Alert the group
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Killing as a hitman
Declined :( not active yeet

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!