You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By TheBlueBerryLord
Throw us your name: TheBlueBerryLord
Your Role:Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:i am good at evading and scouting out and can think of decent strategy . also i am quick to try and get along with my teammates to further the change of success on missions
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:rp for about a month and pvp for maybe 2 months
What are your skills with flying and driving: i am not the best driver but i am extremely skilled with helicopters
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do:i will give them false info and maybe lead them into a ambush and then report them to a higher up that i trust
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? go into discord get as many member as i can and defend
How are you going to make us money and represent us? by robbing and raiding and donating 90% of all that shit to the group
By Dani Omerovic
Throw us your name: Jack
Your Role: Kidnapper/Bodyguard for matt and burnt.
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I am an old member i left because i quit untruend but now i am back, i was one of the most active and made like 4 kidnapping bases( i know it's not much but i wad 3K)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 750 RP hours, and 368 PVP hours(i am good at PVP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving and flying i am very good and know what i am doing.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First of all tell the bosses or a higher up to kick him, then i fkn kidnapp him, and i cut his balls off with my makeshift bat(matt knows how much i love it).
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Fkn get a hell's fury and get to the base so noone sees me and when they come in fkn kill them.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Kidnapp, and drugs brotha.
By ZERO
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I am an old member i left because i quit untruend but now i am back, i was one of the most active and made like 4 kidnapping bases( i know it's not much but i wad 3K)
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 750 RP hours, and 368 PVP hours(i am good at PVP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving and flying i am very good and know what i am doing.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: First of all tell the bosses or a higher up to kick him, then i fkn kidnapp him, and i cut his balls off with my makeshift bat(matt knows how much i love it).
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Fkn get a hell's fury and get to the base so noone sees me and when they come in fkn kill them.

Forwarded.
By Outspace
Throw us your name: TheBlueBerryLord
Your Role:Bandit
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?:i am good at evading and scouting out and can think of decent strategy . also i am quick to try and get along with my teammates to further the change of success on missions
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:rp for about a month and pvp for maybe 2 months
What are your skills with flying and driving: i am not the best driver but i am extremely skilled with helicopters
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do:i will give them false info and maybe lead them into a ambush and then report them to a higher up that i trust
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? go into discord get as many member as i can and defend
How are you going to make us money and represent us? by robbing and raiding and donating 90% of all that shit to the group
You are literally a cop, denied
Mr AJ liked this
By Voltz
Throw us your name: Voltz 1337
Your Role: Kidnapper
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I know you guys won't accepted me becasue i'm a EX-WCS member. But what the different is about everybody that i can build really good bases and i'm not that bad in pvp.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 2,800k (Unturned) 300+/- (RP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying 10/10 Driving 3/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would get some proof and report it to the higher rank ups.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I'm gonna wait till sombody gonna raid it and defend it.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I'm gonna kidnap poeple and raid bases to get some loot and give it to the BMC.
By Yoshi
Throw us your name: Voltz 1337
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I know you guys won't accepted me becasue i'm a EX-WCS member. But what the different is about everybody that i can build really good bases and i'm not that bad in pvp.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 2,800k (Unturned) 300+/- (RP)
What are your skills with flying and driving: Flying 10/10 Driving 3/10
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I would get some proof and report it to the higher rank ups.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? I'm gonna wait till sombody gonna raid it and defend it.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I'm gonna kidnap poeple and raid bases to get some loot and give it to the BMC.
Declined, no ex WCS
By Burnt
Accepted, welcome back!
By Supreme Leader
Throw us your name: Incognito but you know me as Supreme Leader
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Well, I'm very active, my maturity has improved and I've changed how I react around everyone and my toxicity levels have rapidly decreased. ( I also gave pengu a free jet). I also am pretty good at pvp (I cannot beat outspace or zero but I can wipe most people) but I also keep practicing every single day on pvp. Another skill I have is that I can easily slip out of any situation if the heat is way too much. In other words, I can slip out of a standoff cause of a kill warrant very easily and keep everything away from the pigs.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: Combined, 580hours
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving, I am an excellent driver. Flying, pretty decent but could use some work.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Bait them into a trap, kidnap them, and report it to a higherup.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Defend it with my life and call for online members to help defend.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Kidnapping, drug dealing and illegal arms deals.
By MattCobra
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Well, I'm very active, my maturity has improved and I've changed how I react around everyone and my toxicity levels have rapidly decreased. ( I also gave pengu a free jet). I also am pretty good at pvp (I cannot beat outspace or zero but I can wipe most people) but I also keep practicing every single day on pvp. Another skill I have is that I can easily slip out of any situation if the heat is way too much. In other words, I can slip out of a standoff cause of a kill warrant very easily and keep everything away from the pigs.
What are your skills with flying and driving: Driving, I am an excellent driver. Flying, pretty decent but could use some work.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Bait them into a trap, kidnap them, and report it to a higherup.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Defend it with my life and call for online members to help defend.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Kidnapping, drug dealing and illegal arms deals.
Giving Pengu a free jet is a negative thing as he has become a permanent enemy of the BMC. Your application is being discussed, expect a reply within the next 48 hours
By Supreme Leader
Giving Pengu a free jet is a negative thing as he has become a permanent enemy of the BMC. Your application is being discussed, expect a reply within the next 48 hours
Ok. Just want to say, giving pengu the jet was when he still was in bmc. Just letting you know :)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!