You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By MikE
Throw us your name: MikE
Your Role: Bodyguard
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Idk
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 3k in PVP and 1k in RP
What are your skills with flying and driving: 22/10 driving 10.5/10 flying.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Confront the person.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Get the good loot and dip on out of there.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Yooooou already knowwwww im get that guwop by protecting people.
By Cookie
Throw us your name:cookie/notcookie
Your Role:ceo / kidnapper / mechanic
What makes you different from everyone else?
Im a cookie
Why should we accept you?: cuz im lonely :(
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:too many
What are your skills with flying and driving:i can do plane flips under seattle bridge
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: kidnap then rape then report
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Move them
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Steal cars and sell them back to their owners
By Liona
I vouch for Cookie and MiKe
Cookie liked this
By Burnt
Throw us your name: MikE
Your Role: Bodyguard
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Idk
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 3k in PVP and 1k in RP
What are your skills with flying and driving: 22/10 driving 10.5/10 flying.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Confront the person.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Get the good loot and dip on out of there.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Yooooou already knowwwww im get that guwop by protecting people.
Accepted Welcome to the company
By Social Skillz
Throw us your name: Social Skillz
Your Role: Doctor
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm highly trained in the arts of being a combat medic. I have over 9000 confirmed healings in Iraq. I can overdose anyone that we need to in order to make a quick buck. I've jumped out of a plane at 20,000 feet to fix someone's broken pinky toe.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I have about 30-40 hours of PVP I'd say, and over 400 hours on RP. My time on RP was reset, but if anyone remembers me, you'll know.
What are your skills with flying and driving: I'm a pretty good flier, and can drive really good.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I'll first overdose them, then tell the leader(s)
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Cover it up by saying "It's just my hospital", then report it to the leader(s)
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I can assist in raids giving heals to people who need it. I can scout out potential raid areas with my amazing drugs. I could also drive vehicle, or fly a plane/helicopter.
Mr AJ liked this
By Burnt
Throw us your name:cookie/notcookie
Your Role:ceo / kidnapper / mechanic
What makes you different from everyone else?
Im a cookie
Why should we accept you?: cuz im lonely :(
How many PVP and RP hours do you have:too many
What are your skills with flying and driving:i can do plane flips under seattle bridge
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: kidnap then rape then report
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Move them
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Steal cars and sell them back to their owners
Accepted Contact MattCobra or I for an Invite
By Burnt
Throw us your name: Social Skillz
Your Role: Doctor
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: I'm highly trained in the arts of being a combat medic. I have over 9000 confirmed healings in Iraq. I can overdose anyone that we need to in order to make a quick buck. I've jumped out of a plane at 20,000 feet to fix someone's broken pinky toe.
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: I have about 30-40 hours of PVP I'd say, and over 400 hours on RP. My time on RP was reset, but if anyone remembers me, you'll know.
What are your skills with flying and driving: I'm a pretty good flier, and can drive really good.
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: I'll first overdose them, then tell the leader(s)
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? Cover it up by saying "It's just my hospital", then report it to the leader(s)
How are you going to make us money and represent us? I can assist in raids giving heals to people who need it. I can scout out potential raid areas with my amazing drugs. I could also drive vehicle, or fly a plane/helicopter.
Accepted Contact MattCobra or I for an invite
By Pengu!
Throw us your name: Pengu
Your Role: Drug lord, Hitman, Bandit, Pandahut Legend B)
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Ex 2nd in command for Matts old mafia and am also a PvP Legend
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 800+
What are your skills with flying and driving: Legendary
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Tell Leaders, Discuss what to do with him.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? TP to the base and defend it from potentional raids. Alert other members to get on and help. Move the base if possible.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Brother, I'm drowning in Bamboo. I'm made of money.
Last edited by Pengu! on October 16th, 2018, 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By MattCobra
Throw us your name: Pengu
Your Role: Drug lord, Bandit, Pandahut Legend B)
What makes you different from everyone else? Why should we accept you?: Ex 2nd in command for Matts old mafia and am also a PvP Legend
How many PVP and RP hours do you have: 800+
What are your skills with flying and driving: Legendary
There's a snitch in the group, what do you do: Tell Leaders, Discuss what to do with him.
Our Base locations and operations have been discovered, what do you do? TP to the base and defend it from potentional raids. Alert other members to get on and help. Move the base if possible.
How are you going to make us money and represent us? Brother, I'm drowning in Bamboo. I'm made of money.
Accepted, welcome to the company

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!