You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Job Application
Role: (Shop owner or civilian?)
Working Shifts:
Pay Rate:

Booth Application
Booth Size: (Max size: 4x4 )
Booth Pay:
Type of shop:
Buy or rent?

Staff Application
What rank do you want? ( Only 5 Founders, Me included. 10 Moderators max. )
How active will you be?

Any staff and job applicant can be a criminal, but they are not allowed to commit crime inside the fort. Either send me a Steam message or contact me in-game. (My steam is GretCatto)

We want to make the fort a safe place. It will be on the Washington RP map, near the Radio tower between Camano and Clearwater campgrounds.
The Fort Mahoney is going to be a place where people can live, have jobs and survive safely. No crime will be permitted, anyone spotted doing crime will be warned 3 times, then they will be arrested the next time, or have a warrant against them in the police department. (The fort is a w.i.p.)
Last edited by EpicMaster on September 20th, 2018, 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will definitely be destroying this. <3
Mr AJ liked this
what why?
Because I'm a bad guy. You can pay me for protection though if you'd like. :P
Mr AJ liked this
I'm either going to raid this or Ragnaros is going to wipe it when it becomes too big.
I'm either going to raid this or Ragnaros is going to wipe it when it becomes too big.
Count me in
Mr AJ liked this
anyone spotted doing crime will be warned 3 times, then they will be announced KoS in the police department of the fort. (The fort is a w.i.p.)
Or, you know, they can just be arrested or have a kill warrant on them.

Just because you are making your own town doesn't mean you don't need to follow the roleplay rules.
Mr AJ liked this
Creating a town in 13 is fine, but make sure you don't build it on 10, cuz Washington Map is kinda small and the RP Town is filled up with wooden bases, so when you build your town at 10 it's gonna lag both the town as well the server
Regarding the RP Rules, You must follow the Pandahut Rp Rules and violating the Rules can lead you to trouble
Before you set up a town, you gotta go through these steps
- You should be a CEO in order to set up the town
- Contact admin/mod before you set up a town so that they will help you in-laws and other stuff when you need help
- ur town's base height, length, and width should not exceed PH Base rules and regulations

After you set up ya town
- make sure to let cops in whenever they wanted to search your town/town's base.
You can avoid it though, But you can't avoid the search warrant that is being issued by Mayor
- Be careful of Bandits, They might wreck ya town, So be ready to face the pros and cons of creating a town, Create a town if you got all the power and money to create it, If you are just an ordinary guy, change ur plan

My suggestion based on my experience
It's better to Create a shop first as an RP player, See how it goes on the server and later try to expand your brand across servers if it's successful, try to get identified / popular ( as a shop owner) in the place where you set up ya shop, for example - Kentucky famous for KFC and later set up a town when all these things are done

You need to get a lot of experience (not the xp points in unturned) before you set up your own town
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!