You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Comrade Chernobyl
Helloooo Comrades!
It is I! Comrade Chernobyl! But you may know me ingame as Larry Jingles.
I am here to caress your eyes with the glory that is the communist party! NOW IN PEI!

Please! Follow us in rebuke of Duke and his greedy capitalist ways! Help us to bring forth the glory of what Pandahut can offer!
SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC EQUALITY FOR ALL! BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
Join PCP today! We will be building a headquarters!

You must believe in communism over capitalism!
Join the cause! Join the next era!

Apples liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
Only a fool would vote for communism.
By MattCobra
Only a fool would vote for communism.
By TomatoChunks
This only helps the peasants. No one who actually matters would ever join this.
By NeedlessMemeing
Agreed. They're going to be steamrolled by any other candidate.
TomatoChunks liked this
This shows how little you actually care for your fellow player.
When things get down to the brass tacks we find out that a capitalist pig really cares nothing for poor of Pandahut.
Nobody who matters would join this. Well to me everyone matters. Even the annoying squeakers deserve a voice.

You would all criticize communism while supporting a system that favors the rich and abuses the poor. A system by which tens of Pandahut citizens go hungry each day. How sad. It is a good thing then that I have come to try and at least help. Because you clearly don't want to help.
Not sure what I expected from a Black Hat anyways.

In Communism, there is no room for terrorists. A vote for PCP is a vote against BH. If I as Ма́ршал gain power I will do everything in my power to rally the police forces against Black Hats. All Duke does is talk like a puppet in a show while wasting important state funds on frivolous activities like boat races.

Don't get me wrong. I find it equally important to give the citizens something by which they can enjoy their time more. But for me, the essentials come first.

So yes. I do favor the peasants. I favor the people. Not the giant talking heads with enough money to buy a racecar because their old one is out of gas. You people have too much. That much is proven by the fact that your bamboo alone causes you to care so little for your fellow player. You're all sociopaths now. My system will fix this problem.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!