You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
You're fine to keep these bases as long as you do not exceed 4 buildings (You must be in a group to get the extra shop + base option) and also do not exceed 4x4x3, so far they look good bud
I counted like 8-10 buildings.
And all of these bases were built by you?

Keep in mind, if there is an obnoxious amount of bases in one area, that causes clutter & therefore causes a lot of lag. If you'd like to minimize the likelihood of your area not being removed then I'd keep the base count low.
You're fine to keep these bases as long as you do not exceed 4 buildings (You must be in a group to get the extra shop + base option) and also do not exceed 4x4x3, so far they look good bud
I counted like 8-10 buildings.
And all of these bases were built by you?

Keep in mind, if there is an obnoxious amount of bases in one area, that causes clutter & therefore causes a lot of lag. If you'd like to minimize the likelihood of your area not being removed then I'd keep the base count low.
I’m currently a CEO so I can have unlimited and will not be expanding the town any further and all the bases there are relatively small to avoid any lag issues. Ty for input.
Alright if you'll own the CEO role throughout the entire period of your bases being up then its fine. But as I did state, if you have too many elements in your area then as per our global rules have stated your area could be destroyed. So please ensure to keep the barricades / structures to a minimum to avoid the area from being destroyed due to clutter.
WHAT
HAHAHAHHAH THAT REACTION
SUNDAY SPECIAL: Tell Orange you saw this post on the forms and get a 1x3x1 for only 1000 bamboo!!!

also, to those who were raided last night, know that the Government of Washington has sponsored us and your bases will be built back up FREE OF CHARGE
Mr AJ, Ace Clip liked this
#BHCityWillReturn
#bhcitydiedforareasonsopleasedontdoitagainorange
#oof
God damn, everything is sold out

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!