You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
IGN: RetardedPenguin
Steam URL:
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes and Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
Rate your PvP out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10: 9(in a PvP situation,I suck at flying jets)
Why you want to join us:I want to destroy the police after they kicked me out for holding glue
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Inform the higher ups
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Get the group on and defend it
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:Yes I understand I wont be police again any ways its boering and useless (You dont even get paid)
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: I dont think so but Supreme Leader told me to apply
Declined
IGN: Jon Snow
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975188583/
Rate your driving out of 10: a solid 8
Rate your flying out of 10: 5
Why you want to join us: sick of these police raiding and arresting innocent people, lets show those betas whos the alpha
There is a snitch, what do you do?: eliminate the snitch, anything to not expose the group
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: fight back or get the loot and flea the scene
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: yes
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, Smokey and Peppermint_bark can refer you)?: no
Why you want to join us: sick of these police raiding and arresting innocent people, lets show those betas whos the alpha
There is a snitch, what do you do?: eliminate the snitch, anything to not expose the group
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: fight back or get the loot and flea the scene
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: yes
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, Smokey and Peppermint_bark can refer you)?: no
Hello, the leaders are currently reviewing your application. Thank you for taking interest in fighting police and bringing back capitalism
You have been denied due to none of us ever seeing you on ph 10. You may reapply in a week when you've seen ppl with {wsm} in their name
By abropt
IGN: abropt
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/damndirtycommies
Rate your driving out of 10: 8
Rate your PvP out of 10: 9 (without lag) :)
Rate your flying out of 10: 7 (dont put me in a jet brother)
Why you want to join us: MrDeeTee and Kat have recommended me to join plus I love raiding on Pandahut 10 and yall seem chill af.
There is a snitch, what do you do?: tell the big lads above me
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Get the group on and defend it
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:Yes, police are big gay and constantly are on my ass so I dont plan on joining them anytime soon.
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: MrDeeTee, Smokey and Kat.
im only on when its day for me. my timezone is gmt+2
Ik ppl who are in gmt +2 who can make it. If you would like to talk about your app, contact supreme leader #2089 on discord
Thank you
Why you want to join us: MrDeeTee and Kat have recommended me to join plus I love raiding on Pandahut 10 and yall seem chill af.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:Yes, police are big gay and constantly are on my ass so I dont plan on joining them anytime soon.
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: MrDeeTee, Smokey and Kat.
Hello
You are under review for the time being
Thank you for taking interest in joining the Washington state militia
Accepted, contact for invite
By Liona
IGN: El Mexican
Steam URL: steamcommunity.com/id/ripnn/
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: yep
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
Rate your PvP out of 10: 9
Why you want to join us: cause I'm El Mexican
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Tell someone who gives a shit
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: stop them
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: i do now.
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, Smokey and Peppermint_bark can refer you)?: Supreme Leader

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!