You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
IGN: Big Star Man A.K.A. Starwolf
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VinniDiesel
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?:  Yes.
Rate your driving out of 10: 8.5/10, although when driving cars like roadsters, it's a 5/10
Rate your PvP out of 10: 3rd person 9/10, 1st person 7/10
Rate your flying out of 10: 9.5/10
Why you want to join us: To bring down the corrupt police and bring back capitalism. My end goal is the destruction of all police bases.
There is a snitch, what do you do?: I try to confront him about it, bring him to the justice of the Militia. If he resists, I bring many allies and exterminate him.
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: For the Motherland, I get my best guns, jump in battle and eliminate the foes.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:  I'd never betray the Motherland, but I do understand.
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: None.
IGN: Big Star Man A.K.A. Starwolf
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/VinniDiesel
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?:  Yes.
Rate your driving out of 10: 8.5/10, although when driving cars like roadsters, it's a 5/10
Rate your PvP out of 10: 3rd person 9/10, 1st person 7/10
Rate your flying out of 10: 9.5/10
Why you want to join us: To bring down the corrupt police and bring back communism. My end goal is the destruction of all police bases.
There is a snitch, what do you do?: I try to confront him about it, bring him to the justice of the Militia. If he resists, I bring many allies and exterminate him.
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: For the Motherland, I get my best guns, jump in battle and eliminate the foes.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:  I'd never betray the Motherland, but I do understand.
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: None.
You have been accepted Please wait intill Supreme Leader Is Online
Unnecessary posts will be deleted
By Ronald Steele
IGN: Redacted
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... 00148/home
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yup
Rate your driving out of 10: 7
Rate your PvP out of 10: 9
Rate your flying out of 10: 9
Why you want to join us: Militaristic attitude, freedom to organize our own OPs.
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Report it up the chain.
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Announce it to compatriots, and prepare to defend.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Noted
Anyone referred you yet: Nope, but I'm sure if you ask around, you'll get a few good vouches.
By iyre
IGN:TheYeti
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iyreland86/
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes
Rate your driving out of 10:7-8
Rate your PvP out of 10:-4-5
Rate your flying out of 10:0-2
Why you want to join us:To be perfectly honest, Have aot of friends in it, and also, am planning to be a mechanic because come on, Supplies will be needed, repairs will be necessary, and fetching the vehicles and aircraft for market or even below market values *wink* will be of great asset*
There is a snitch, what do you do?: you know what they say, snitches and stitches right? A wrench fixes most problems that need a good tweaking.
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Make a little trip to the bird house and tell a little birdie a thing or two, so some other people can hear something that a little birdie told them, and take flight to the plight.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yes
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, Smokey and Peppermint_bark can refer you)?:Supreme Leader
IGN:TheYeti
Steam URL:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iyreland86/
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes
Rate your driving out of 10:7-8
Rate your PvP out of 10:-4-5
Rate your flying out of 10:0-2
Why you want to join us:To be perfectly honest, Have aot of friends in it, and also, am planning to be a mechanic because come on, Supplies will be needed, repairs will be necessary, and fetching the vehicles and aircraft for market or even below market values *wink* will be of great asset*
There is a snitch, what do you do?: you know what they say, snitches and stitches right? A wrench fixes most problems that need a good tweaking.
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Make a little trip to the bird house and tell a little birdie a thing or two, so some other people can hear something that a little birdie told them, and take flight to the plight.
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yes
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce, Smokey and Peppermint_bark can refer you)?:Supreme Leader
Accepted. Contact for an invite
By Chompz
IGN: RetardedPenguin
Steam URL:
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes and Yes
Rate your PvP out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10: 9(in a PvP situation,I suck at flying jets)
Why you want to join us:I want to destroy the police after they kicked me out for holding glue
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Inform the higher ups
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Get the group on and defend it
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:Yes I understand I wont be police again any ways its boering and useless (You dont even get paid)
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: I dont think so but Supreme Leader told me to apply
IGN: RetardedPenguin
Steam URL:
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes and Yes
Rate your PvP out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10: 9(in a PvP situation,I suck at flying jets)
Why you want to join us:I want to destroy the police after they kicked me out for holding glue
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Inform the higher ups
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Get the group on and defend it
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?:Yes I understand I wont be police again any ways its boering and useless (You dont even get paid)
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: I dont think so but Supreme Leader told me to apply
I indeed told you to apply. The leaders (Myself, masonbruce, smokey, peppermint and needlessmemeing) are reviewing it rn.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!