You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
IGN: NeedlessMemeing
Steam URL: You have my added
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Definitely
Rate your driving out of 10: -100000000
Rate your PvP out of 10: 2 (my computer is a literal potato, same goes for my gamesense)
Rate your flying out of 10: 10 (jets are my weakness though)
Why you want to join us: It's always fun being in a group. I've got a lot of experience as cop and criminal, though being a criminal on 10 is very fucking easy (outran King Of Spades yesterday for at least 15 minutes but got bored and TP'd away.) Raiding is fun, killing people is fun, and groups are fun. I also fucking hate snitches because they don't get bitches.
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Tell you about it and place a hit on his ass
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Get on, take out a shotgun of choice and find a nice spot and watch the bodies drop
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Sure
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: nah im too lit for referrals
IGN: Sin
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198228203168/
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes and Yes
Rate your driving out of 10: 8
Rate your PvP out of 10: 7
Rate your flying out of 10: 10 (all depending on lag)
Why you want to join us: Because joining a bandit group on #10 would be really nice as everyone needs ta be a bad girl sometime, context being im a cop on #13 and being da good guy 24/7 is annoying.
There is a snitch, what do you do?: Give him to the higher ups to be dealt with.
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: Call the group to help destroy the police :)
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: Yeppo, hopin me being a cop on #13 won't affect me on #10 :)
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: Smokey
IGN: John Doe
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386861270/
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes
Rate your driving out of 10:8
Rate your PvP out of 10:8
Rate your flying out of 10:8
Why you want to join us: because I want to kill cops for fun
There is a snitch, what do you do?: tell a higher up or owner of what they are doing
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: kill can the cops in the raid with style
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: fair
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: Supreme Leader, Smokey
IGN: John Doe
Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198386861270/
Do you have a mic and willing to use it?: Yes
Rate your driving out of 10:8
Rate your PvP out of 10:8
Rate your flying out of 10:8
Why you want to join us: because I want to kill cops for fun
There is a snitch, what do you do?: tell a higher up or owner of what they are doing
One of our bases is being raided by police, what do you do?: kill can the cops in the raid with style
Do you know that if you become a police role, you will be demoted and marked for death?: fair
Anyone referred you yet (Supreme Leader, Masonbruce and Smokey can refer you)?: Supreme Leader, Smokey
Accepted

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!